[JC8] | just opening up.

_____

Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
— Charles Schulz

_____

WARNING: there is a scene (not too detailed) about sexual abuse.

_____

"Just take your pants off." I mumbled against his lips as we rushed towards his bed.

Without wasting a second, he did as he was told and quickly resumed groping my butt as we fell on the bed, me on top of him. The slight creaky sound it made threw me off but it was soon forgotten as he flipped me so I was on the bottom and he was on top.

After what seemed like hours, he finally stopped his assault on my lips and peppered light kisses against my jaw and then worked his way down to my breasts and then my stomach. As he got dangerously close to my private area, I arched my back and gave out the most breathless moan.

"Shit, that was sexy." He stopped and looked up and at me. The hazy blue eyes of the guy, whose name was either Matt or Mark, darkened a little.

I smirked.

"Just keep going."

And, of course, he didn't have to be told twice.

_____

"Fuck. That was the best thing that's happened to me in months." Matt, I finally realized, said.

He had just stepped out of the shower, which I had the privilege of using first since he needed to calm down after what had just happened.

I smiled as I pulled up my jeans above my butt.

"I can also say that it's the best that's happened to me in...a few days."

He turned to face me after putting on his shirt and gave me a sardonic smile,

"Are you saying that because I'm the first guy to have sex with you after the whole Olivia-Noah business?"

I bit my lip and leaned against his doorframe.

"Maybe..."

He came to where I was standing and wrapped his arms around my waist. He didn't say anything and just pressed his lips against mine and moved them in a sweet and soothing manner.

"You know, I actually do believe that it wasn't you. I've never heard a guy in a relationship say to me that he's hooked up with you. If that, you know, helps..."

I nodded, wordlessly. At that point I was aware that nothing good could come out of me trying to make sense of the whole situation.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" He asked, going back inside and brushing his hair to make it look effortless.

"No, thanks. I need to get going because I actually need to do homework."

He grinned as he made eye contact with me through the mirror,
"I have some work you could do from my home."

I was already turning away before he started the sentence knowing I won't like what follows.

"Goodbye, Matt. This was fun but don't get too attached to me." I screamed from the stairs, glad that I remembered his parents weren't home.

"Too late, Candice." Was the last thing I heard as I opened the door and made my way home.

_____