7- Crashing The Cotillion?

Start from the beginning

"I'm back here sooner than planned, because I've managed to strike up a pretty certain deal with Mal-"

"Mal as in Queen?" Poppy gasped, covering her mouth.

"Lady tomorrow," Lark explained, Hunter gently patted the young innocent girl on the shoulder, smiling softly.

"The Cotillion is tomorrow and I am going to be attending, without an invite. I am planning to give her my strict instructions regarding my payment once she is happily within King Ben's arms and if the King of Auradon and his Lady do not follow through with their deal then I will not hesitate to raise hell within the Kingdom."

"But you only fought with Mal, why demand something so big she may even deny?" Lark frowned, clearly unaware of the real reason Primrose had come back to her land.

Lark thought it was simply to continue her search for Peter, to make him aware of her ventures, to let him know that she was a friend of a Hook boys. But she was mistaken, Primrose was planning some kind of uprising...

"Because, my deal isn't just about me fighting by her side with Uma. We are not friends for a reason, just acquaintances Lark." Primrose sent her friend a knowing look."I used to help Mal when using her powers to go against her mother. In fact, she once came to me for help when they first went to Auradon six months ago... I was the one who helped her use her powers to overcome her mother the day of the Coronation. She said she would repay me and it never came around."

"So when she came for your help when going against Uma, you had a double IOU on top of her, effectively?" Hunter smiled, piecing all of the deeds that Primrose had told him about together. "That's why you kept disappearing with Teddy six months ago."

"You were using his guidance and fairy dust to work out a way how to train Mal?" River began looking confused until his words made sense. "You helped her in return for helping you and she never came through?"

Primrose nodded.

"So you finding Peter was nothing then?" Lark questioned with a frown.

Primrose shook her head at her friend. "It has always been my focus, but if he doesn't want to be found and he's left the Lost Boys to suffer, then I don't know what else to do Lark."

"We will find him." Indio smacks his hands on the table. "But right now we are talking about fighting with the King- so I want his horse!"

"You love horses too much." Kit scoffed elbowing his older friend. The two began talking, gently muttering between themselves.

"What about what you told me on the way here?" Lark sent Primrose a look, as though she should know what she was talking about, although the red head just frowned.

"You were talking about Harry and about how you didn't want him to hook the King because it'd destroy any chance he would ever have to break free of his father's legacy... but doesn't this mean you're doing the same to Mal? I mean, I'm on your side Rose... but I don't want to lose you."

"You're sympathizing with a Hook now?" Ash called out, utterly disgusted. Primrose scoffed as did Lark whilst covering her boyfriend's mouth.

"I have more pressing issues at hand." Primrose stood abruptly, pulling Hunter along with her.

Both took off into the woods, Primrose knew the exact certain someone she was searching for, and she had a lot less than twenty-four hours to find them. Hopefully Hunter knew where to look...

×××

The unmistakable sound of a heaving sigh fell from Harry's lips as he sat lazily leaning on one of the many tables in Ursula's Fish and Chip shop.