Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 13.

"Somebody call 911! HURRY!" Liam shouted.

My body gave out. I fell to the ground. Is he.... Gone?

"Mary c'mon. Back away," Niall said.

"No. No."

"C'mon!"

He picked me up but I fought him.

"NOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He carried me into his room and locked the door.

"Niall! Let me out!"

"You don't need to see this!"

"LET ME OUT!"

I banged on the door as hard as I could. Probably Injuring my wrist even more.

"NIALL!"

He opened the door and I fell in his arms.

"It's all my fault. It's all my fault."

"He's breathing. It's ok. The paramedics will take care of him."

"It's all my fault Niall."

"Don't say that."

He held me there for a while. Me crying on his shoulder. Him silently shedding tears.

"Niall we gotta go to the hospital."

He let go of me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go."

As we packed in the van the fans were screaming. They saw my tears and got scared. They must have seen Zayn getting taken out.

"What happened to him!" they all shouted.

"It's ok. It's ok," Niall kept saying.

I buried my head in his chest and cried. Just simply cried.

When we arrived at the hospital paparazzi were already there. We stormed inside and headed to the front desk.

"Zayn Malik. He was just rushed here by an ambulance."

"He's in heart surgery."

"Heart. Surgery."

I fell again. This time Harry fell with me.

"This is all your fault Mary! He loved you and you destroyed his heart! I hate you! Why did you bring her here Niall! WHY!" Liam shouted.

"Hey! Don't yell at her!"

He stormed off the the waiting room. Harry and Louis followed him.

"He's right. Why did you invite me Niall! It was a mistake!"

"Don't say that!"

He knelt down in front of me.

"This is NOT your fault Mary Elizabeth Wilson. Do you hear me? Are you listening to me!"

"Yes!"

"Now get up. We need to go support our friend."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. His arms wrapped around me as we walked to the waiting area.

I kept thinking of what happened. I just couldn't get that kiss out of my head. I actually did feel a little something... But Niall. The love of my life. The one I want to marry and grow old with. But Zayn is mysterious and UGH. This absolutely sucks. How could I even feel this way! He is obviously in love with me.

"Um Mary. We found a note," said Paul.

I looked up at him with tearful eyes.

"May I?"

He nodded and handed it to me. It said...

Mary,

This is wrong. So very wrong. But ever since we met I have felt like you were the one. I would never want to get between you and Niall but. I love you. I'm so deeply and madly in love with you. But I know you don't feel the same. You might even hate me. I just don't think I can go on any longer. It hurts. Bad. To see you and Niall together. Niall is my best friend. And you are a girl who stole my heart. So here I am. I'm about to take these pills. I'm sorry boys for doing this. But. Please continue One Direction without me. Our fans need you.. So bye.

-Zayn.

I looked up a Niall who was reading it over my shoulder.

"It's not your fault Mary. Don't say it."

"IT IS NIALL! DID YOU READ THIS! Zayn tried to kill himself. Over me."

"Excuse me?" some lady said.

"Yes?"

"We have news about Zayn Malik," she said stiffly.

Oh no.......