Torn. Niall Horan Love Story. Chapter 2.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I heard my alarm.

I crawled out of bed and checked my phone. One new text message.

Niall: I'm sure you're sleeping so when you get this it will be morning for you. Just letting you know you're amazing and to never give up. Have fun at school today. xxx

Me: Thanks Niall. And um. Can I tell my best friend, Randi, about you.

Niall: Sure. Just don't give her my number. Don't need that getting out. xx

Me: Thanks. :)

Niall: Text me later with your address so I can send the Tix. Can't wait to meet you :) and video chat later?

Me: Sure :) bye Niall

Niall: Later babe. xx

Me: I'll text you after lacrosse practice.

Niall: What the hell is that?

Me: An American sport. Lol look it up.

Niall: Ohhhh okaay!

I got dressed and went downstairs. I avoided my hung over mother and went to the get randi to walk to school. We actually live right next to each other. I knocked on her door and she answered quickly.

"Mary! I saw that tweet from Niall to you!"

"Yeah about that."

"Details!"

"We started talking on the phone and well. He's giving us tickets to the concert and backstage passes. And um. He sang me to sleep."

"OH MY GOD!"

"And asked me out."

"MARY!" she screamed.

"Do not tell ANYONE. Got it?"

She nodded.

"I'm gonna meet One Direction. Holy."

"And I'm going on a date with NIALL HORAN."

We started screaming and jumping.

My school day was pretty normal. Learning and stuff. Lacrosse was tough. I hate running. Thank god my mom wasn't home when I got home. She left a note saying she left for business and will e back in a few days. More like drug dealing.

I pulled out my phone and had a new text from Niall.

Niall: How did you get Niall's number?

Me: Huh? Who is this?

Niall: Zayn. How did you get it?

Me: He gave it to me.

Niall: Mary! Hey sorry about that!

Me: It's ok.

Niall: How was school?

Me: Typical.

Niall: My day was... Uh. Just.. Check twitter.

Me: Why?

Niall: Drama.

I grabbed my laptop and logged on. I saw I had about a thousand messages. All from fans.

@KrazyKidsFrom1D: HEY @MaryB_123 STAY AWAY FROM NIALL! I'll hurt you!

@1DFansUnite: This bitch @MaryB_123 Is stealing our Niall!

What do they mean? What is going on! I texted Niall back.

Me: What is this all about?

Niall: Go look at pictures of me from today....

I went on google and typed in, Niall on April 25, 2012. That's when I saw him. He was just walking in the street. But his hand was circled. I zoomed in and saw my name written on his hand. My name with a heart around it. Great.

Me: Niall.

Niall: I couldn't stop thinking about you. Now my fans are freaking out cuz they saw that one tweet from last night!

Me: Yeah I know I'm getting death threats.

Niall: I'm so sorry. I just thought of you and I guess I just wrote your name on my hand. I didn't know people would see.

Me: Why were you thinking of me?

Niall: Because...

Me: Because why?

Niall: Do you have a boyfriend Mary?

Me: No...

Niall: Ok. Remember. We have a date planned.

Me: Stop changing the subject! Answer my question!

Niall: Because I.... Idk... I feel close to you. Like talking to you is a miracle. Like.... I just.. I want to get to know you better. This is crazy. Ok here. I feel like i know you.. And you know me. Know me better than anybody else. That we are perfect together. As friends or maybe more. I don't know. I mean we barely talked. How could I feel this way? I'm sorry you're probably freaked out.

Me: Niall... I feel the same way. I always have. Ever since I heard your voice singing on the radio. You guys honestly saved my life. Music has actually.

Niall: Well I guess we can see what happens when I come next month. But for now... Tell the fans we are just friends...

Me: I will.

Niall: Ok. So let's video chat? Get to know each other better?

Me: Yeah. Skype me. Same username as twitter.

Niall: Got it babez.

Before we started video chatting I logged on twitter and sent a tweets to his fans...

@MaryB_123: Guys. Niall and I are JUST friends. Please stop with the death threats... I'm a fan just like you remember? Please don't hate..

When I got off I logged onto Skype and Niall wa waiting.

"Hey lovely," he said.

"Hey. Good to finally see the real you."

"Same here. You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks," I said while blushing.

"Your mom home?"

"No."

"Nice. Wanna meet the boys?"

"Yes!"

I almost started screaming.

"Boys come here!"

The boys came over and looked at the computer.

"This is my friend Mary."

"Special friend?" Liam asked.

"No. Not yet," Niall whispered.

"Well hi. I'm Harry!"

"Liam."

"Zayn."

"Louis!"

"Hey guys," I said.

"Good choice man," Louis said.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Ok now leave," Niall said.

"Ooooo!"

"Anyways. What time is it there?"

"6. How about there?"

"Like 2 AM."

"Niall! Get to sleep!"

"I'd rather be talking to you babe!"

I giggled. "Aw."

Niall and I talked for hours. Until he eventually fell asleep. Still on the video. I took a screenshot and logged off. As I climbed into bed I actually fell asleep smiling. All thanks to Niall James Horan.