11 |:| How it Began

Start from the beginning

"Aominecchi, don't curse!" Kise yelled at him as they started fighting.

"Momoi, how is her analytical skill?" Akashi asked.

"Her note-taking and observation skills are average. Due to her lack of knowledge about athletes and basketball, she wouldn't be able to recognize many things as of right now" Momoi explained

"I see, so she doesn't have much experience. If she's still 'just average' by the end of the year, it's better if they hired a professional manager, for the sake of the future team" Akashi replied.

Momoi saddened her look, "Akashi-kun. . ."

"Teiko's basketball team is very prestigious. Our staff needs to be high leveled so the foundation outside the court remains organized and tidy," He said. "She needs to prove herself as dependable"

"I understand" She nodded and walked away from him. "Aomine-kun, Ki-chan! Stop arguing like a bunch of children!"

Akashi glanced at Rindou before looking away indifferently. He seemed to have concluded that she had no outstanding abilities or potential to handle a wild team like Teiko. She looked like she was lost to him. In addition, her appearance doesn't fit in along the athletic atmosphere.

"Let's continue our match" He declared.

"Let's go, Rindou-chan" Momoi smiled.

"Yeah. . ." Rindou shot a quick glance at Akashi before walking over to Momoi.

Later in the day,

Momoi was writing down Rindou's skill statistics after (secretly) scanning her. After finishing, she looked through the results and sweatdropped in confusion.

"ALL LOW NUMBERS" She screamed in her head, "I can't show this to Akashi-kun when it's at this state!" She grabbed her head and tried to think of several ways to solve the problem. She ended up looking extremely insane as she was unaware of how she was moving her head as she muttered in deep thought.

"Oi, Satsuki? Are you okay?" Aomine asked while being creeped out.

"Momoi-san, you don't seem like yourself" Kuroko added.

Momoi didn't hear them and continued muttering in panic, "Akashi-kun wants to see a report soon but I don't want to see him disappointed! Oh god. . ."

"Oi. . . ! Stop muttering!"

She tensed up at the boy's voice and turned around as she looked at them with a sad smile and pupil-less eyes, "Oh, Tetsu-kun, Aomine-kun. You guys. . .uhm--did you. . .--"

"Momoi-san, are you nervous about something?"