11 |:| How it Began

Start from the beginning

"You'll do fine~" Momoi mused and wrapped her arm around Rindou's shoulder as she led her down the hall, "You know, I was so glad that I finally found a junior who'll agree to this job. But I still found it weird that you never joined a club"

"I just never had the idea pop into my head before. . ." Rindou replied with an unsure smile.

"Well? What do you think of basketball?"

"It looks like a tiring sport"

"Every sport is tiring"

"Well this one is to the point where I get tired just by looking at it" Rindou sighed.

"Low stamina. . ." Momoi pouted at Rindou's negativity before a basketball bounced out of the court and appeared in front of the managers, shocking them both.

"Jeez! Who left this door open?! Aomine, I bet it's you!" Momoi scolded.

"HaaAh?!"

"Sorry, Momoi-san, it was my bad aiming." Kuroko said.

"Oh, in that case, then you can make as many bad aims if you like. I won't get mad if I get hit in the face" Momoi smiled cheerfully.

"I hope you realize how odd that statement was, senpai," Rindou thought as she intensely rubbed her chin,

"Rindou-chan, I want you to meet our first-stringers!" Momoi grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

"Ah--!"

"We're in the middle of practice" Midorima pushed up his glasses.

Akashi relaxed his posture when he noticed Rindou, "It's fine."

"Say, is that the new manager that you picked up, Sacchin?~" Murasakibara asked.

"Eh . . . . !" Rindou tensed up when she witnessed Murasakibara's intimidating height as she was literally two feet shorter than him.

"I didn't 'pick her up,' and this is Rindou Kaeri, she's a second year" Momoi turned to Rindou who (somehow) teleported twenty feet away from the group.

". . . hi" She awkwardly gave a thumbs up.

"Why are you all the way there?!"

"Nice to meet you, Rindou-san. Please take good care of next year's members" Kuroko said from beside her.

She jerked away from the sudden closeness of the voice, "O-Oh, yes, of course"

"Tetsu, don't freak people out like that. Someone's going to shit their pants one day" Aomine said.