The First day of School Part 2

Chapter 3

Ethan’s  P.O.V

I didn’t know till later that morning how wrong I was about school being boring this year. I was parking into my usual spot when I noticed everyone was staring at something. Or someone. When I turned around to look at the place they were staring at I noticed a gorgeous girl sitting in an old modeled car that even my grandmother wouldn’t have.

She had her hair in a high ponytail, and blue eyes just like my mom. If she looks this beautiful without any makeup imagine how she would look with it on. I don’t really see her clothes but I can tell that they would look amazing on her, hell, she would look like a supermodel even if she were wearing a potato sack. I have to know who she is. 

We were both looking at each other and then suddenly she looked away and got out of her car and started walking towards the school entrance. I tried to go catch up to her as fast as possible but my seat belt got jammed so when I finally got out she was already halfway there. I started running and when I was halfway there I said “Wait up, Blondie!”

When I was within reach I put a hand on her shoulder and the next thing I knew, I felt two hands on mine and then I was flying through the air, over her shoulder to land right at her feet. It all happened in a few seconds. I got the breath knocked right out of me so I couldn’t utter a word. It felt like I had been hit by a truck, and that’s saying a lot because I don’t normally feel pain when my friends tackle me in football practice and they are humongous.

 I thought it was one of my friends that had done that to me but then Blondie crouched in front of me and said  “Holy Jesus, son of virgin Mary! I am so sorry! Really! I am! I didn’t mean to do it! You caught me by surprise and it came by reflex! Are you ok? Fu . . .dgecake! I’ll take you to the hospital. No the nurse’s office. Yeah that’s what I’ll do! Say something! You’re scaring me here!” at first I was confused but then I was really shocked. Blondie flipped me over without any effort at all! And who says fudgecake or any of those other words anyway.

When I didn’t answer her she started shaking me. Then she started freaking out and took out a phone, but not just any phone, it was my dream phone the Sony Ericsson Black Diamond which cost 300,000 dollars.

My mom and dad said that I couldn’t have it because it was too much money just for a phone. I then looked at her car which was way less money than this phone. What is she hiding? Why the hell does she have this expensive phone but not a better car? I’ll have to figure it out later. 

She pressed a number and put my dream phone to her ear. She then said  “Come meet me at school in the nurse’s office as soon as possible.”  in a serious business like tone which sounded nothing like the one she was using before. It seemed like she was used to talking like that and ordering people to do things. Her tone surprised me.

She listened to what the person had to say, closed the phone, put it in her bag and looked at me. She asked “Are you ok?” and when I didn’t say anything she got a worried look on her face then it turned into a determined one. She got up, took hold of my hands and pulled me up off the ground, looking like I felt like nothing at all but I should know that lifting me up shouldn’t be that easy.

She started to dust herself off and that’s when I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a cute white top and a black skirt that reached her knees and I liked that because you can see that she’s not one of those girls that wear miniskirts to attract boys.

My friends like those type of girls but I just pretend to. Blondie then turns her head to look at me and notices that I’m still dirty so she turns me around and starts dusting me off herself. I tried my best not to laugh because then she would know my weakness.