Prom

Mom jumps around my room, squealing. "AHH YOU'RE GOING TO PROM!"

"Mom calm down!" I laugh. "I gotta get ready!"

"Okay, okay! Since we got your prom dress last night all you have to do it put it on!"

"I know mom." I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom to put it on.

Your dress-

The lady looks like she saw Senpai's bootay

I walk out of the bathroom and show mom.

"STUNNING!" She squeals. "I'm gunna go see how Garroth is doing."

(ZANE AND VYLAD AREN'T GOING BC THEY DON'T HAVE DATES I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THEM XD ACTUALLY, ZANE HAS A DATE BUT *cough* LATER)

I wait on the couch for a while watching random videos made by people who are musical trash (like me). I didn't really have anything else to do and besides, I wanted to laugh off the nervous sensation inside of me.

Garroth walks downstairs and sits next to me while he twiddles his thumbs. I turn and glance at him.

"Who's your date?" I ask.

"Katelyn." He responds.

"Oh."

"And yours?"

I smile, "Dumb question."

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "Gene, right?"

I nod, "Mhm."

He nods. I lean on his shoulder and continue watching YouTube. He watches with me without making a sound. He and I do this sometimes, it's honestly kind of funny.

Then, the doorbell rings. Mom runs up to answer it. It's Gene and Katelyn. Mom squeals and jumps around, "Come in! Come in!"

They both walk in and smile awkwardly. Gene stands in front of me and stares at me with a smile on his face.

"What? To much to handle?" I smirk.

He laughs and pulls me up to my feet, hugging me tightly.

"Oh my Irene, I wanna kiss you right now." He whispers quietly in my ear.

I roll my eyes and laugh. I glance over at Garroth and Katelyn, they're holding hands awkwardly while mom snaps a million pictures.

Garroth had told me that they weren't dating and even if he hadn't said anything I would've been able to tell. He told mom this as well, that he and Katelyn would be going as friends. But she didn't listen.

Mom snaps a few group pictures and then sends us all off through the tears. I smile and hug her then I walk out to Gene's car. Gene had taken Katelyn here, but on the way to prom they were taking Garroth's truck.