A/N + Shoutouts

If you're reading this, Omigosh bless your heart.

I just need to do a quick authors note and some shoutouts.

So, first I wanna thank you guys so much for supporting this book, your comments make my day. For example, people comment "Dangit, I caught up." I just love these comments because generally they show that the reader wants more.

Next, I wanna thank you for the comments in general. I'm sure any author will understand that comments show that people love your work.

Additionally, I want to warn that in some upcoming chapters there may be themes like suicide and kidnapping, but no gore is in great detail.

Another thing is more of a question. Are you guys enjoying the music? Because if you aren't I can change it to suggested songs. I usually do alternative and musicals because thats what I listen to, but if you want pop I can upload some.

And last A/N is would you guys be interested in a Travis X Reader in the near future? Just simple as that.

AND NOW SHOUTOUTS!

Shoutout to TheStyled (I think thats Koras user) for being an amazing fren :3

Shoutout to @FaithChirdon1858 for all the support and comments that make me laugh so hard XD

Shoutout to _LeonaTheWolf_ because she's my senpai XD

And thats it! Have a good one and comment "Philly my baby" on the last chapter if you read this for a shoutout!