~•Part Seven•~

Your POV
Today was the day our pirate was gonna strike at the coronation and it's our time to rain down on Auradon. And no one was gonna stop us. When I was on the deck of the ship we were at auradon already and everyone had a scared look on there face. So since I had an invisibility potion since you know my mom was in wonderland I gave it Uma and she was invisible. FG was already setting up everything until she scream for her wand but I had over board and heard Uma,Gil, and Harry calling out to my name and before I fainted I saw Harry dived in for me along with Uma and Gil.

(Le time skip brought by Gil saying SHIRMPY!)

I woke up and the boat in a shirt that look very familiar and it look like Harry's? When I look I saw Harry come in and hugged me very tightly And hug back. I notice he was in his normal outfit and were back in the isle and Uma had FG wand. So since she had the opportunity to whatever she wanted before we go back to auradon she change my outfit into a new one.

 So since she had the opportunity to whatever she wanted before we go back to auradon she change my outfit into a new one

And I honestly I loved it

And I honestly I loved it. So We went sailing all the to auradon where Those pretty pink princess will meet there fate and we will take on them if we have to. So we were there when Mal became a dragon and Uma was and octopus and all the kids were looking with there mouths open. So me being me I bring Mal spell book and I'm mean I turn to whatever I desire so I turn into a dragon but you know only stronger. So Mal and me blow fire at each other and suddenly I hit her but she hits me and well since it's a one time thing I transformed back into a human and I fell into the water were I fell a tentacle grab my gentle and place me on land. My arm hurts a lot and it bleeding pretty badly. Oh wth Mal really?!? That's when I was about to snap because I had saw Uma in the water with blood surrounding her but luckily she was still alive but really injured. I screamed. That when all my emotions Let loose and I sounded more like my mother. But then when a bunch of card guards that had a note attached to one of them saying "That my little Girl -Mother <3" And they jumped and attack her And my mom bird became a huge sword and I jumped hit Mal where she fell to the water. And all the stupid VKs came to Help her. Evie shot me a look along with Carlos but Jay winked at me? Harry growled. But I fainted me being me ofc I had to.

Hey loves! sorry I didn't update and you've seen my online. Author~Chan has been on vacation and school is about to start again so I might be busy but I'll promise to a least try and a do and chapter. And Thank you all for your support we are really close to 200 hundred views and I'm not complaining because this is amazing! Well that's it for now my loves see you in the next chapter. Scribbles ✏️❤️