~• Part 5•~

No one POV
Micheal came in with some blue fire wings and took (Y/N) away carrying her. Harry just look shocked and confused along with Uma and Gil.
Your POV
Micheal had carried me and had flew over some of the houses and we ended up around a dark house with blue streaks. He tied me up and put tape on my mouth and kiss my forehead while I move back in disgust he hits me. He removes the tape and says "Why don't you love me?" He says. I say you know exactly. You stalked me everyday and that's why you CREEP! I screamed at him. He put a cloth over my mouth and I blacked out.
Harry POV
Me, Uma, and Gil search around the isle till we found a house with blue streaks. We searched inside and we found (Y/N)! It look like she had bruises and cuts with new fresh blood and a "M" on her arm? It had just hit me Micheal. "Harry?" (Y/N) said with tears. "Well well well" said Micheal with a blue fire coming out of the dark corner. "She's mine not yours!" He says in anger. I punch him. He fainted we took (Y/N) out of the chair when he sister (Ashley) walked in and sighed."Lemme guess he kidnapped another girl?" We said yes and she look at the "M" and then she used her magic and it wasn't there. Micheal say "She will be mine and only mine!"
and then me and (Y/N) continued our nice date away from Micheal. We were having a good time when suddenly She ( or he) kissed me!

AWWW FIRST KISS 😘 ~ Scribbles ✏️❤️