CHAPTER 13.5

Elle's POV 

After our wedding rites, Seb surprised me for a Private Sailing Experience. Kaya naman pala nya hinabol ang sunset ay dahil dito sa sunset sailing na ito.

We've been escorted to Barcelona's Port Vell. There, we'll ride on a yacht. As per Seb, he knows to manuever a yacht but just to be safe, he hired skippers for us to enjoy the whole 3 hour ride.

Well, I must say na isa itong grandiose way to celebrate a wedding reception. We are settled in a cushion on the yacht's deck viewing the amazing sunset panorama in Barcelona sea. A sumptous meal is served jus right behind us. With flower petals scattered and a set up of a romantic tour, that 3 hours on the yacht made me forget my hesitations. 

"Mahal ko?"

"Hmmn?" tanong ko

"Aren't you happy?" tanong nya

"Ha?"

"Is everything okay? Are you not happy?"

"I am happy Seb. I just can't imagine that everything happened so fast."

I saw pain in his eyes. Siguro nga dahil half hearted ang pagpayag ko sa mga nangyayari ngayon.

"Mahal, I will be honest with you."

Napatingin sya sa akin.

"I am happy. Truly happy. I am just thinking of my parents. I even did not have the chance to introduce you to them. I am an only child Seb. And me deciding on everything rushly without their consent bothers me. I don't want to disappoint them Seb, I love them both so much. I don't want them to think that I fail them." I sighed

Totoo naman yun, masaya ako

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Totoo naman yun, masaya ako. Pakiramdam ko nga fully healed na ako sa pagiging heartbroken ko sa kinahinatnan ng career ko, kaya lang naisip ko sila Mom and Dad.

"Mahal ko, look at me, look at me please."

His hands were on my cheeks trying to wipe the tears away.

"We'll be getting married in The Philippines soon. I will just need to fix something but I will certainly, definitely, surely be coming to you to marry you. When that time comes, your parents, my parents, your friends, my friends, your family, my family will all be there. We will invite everyone to witness how much I love you. Okay?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

He sweetly kissed me as the sun started to hide her brightness behind the tall beautiful mountains. He then held my hand tight to make me feel that he'll not be letting go of it. With those, I gave him my full trust. Trust that he'll fulfill the promise whatever it takes.

Kinabukasan, we busied ourselves in touring around the beautiful Barcelona. Just a run on my head, I may not be able to forget Paris and Barcelona for making me really happy and healed.

We spend the next day roaming around the Park Guell where I tired myself going up just to see the park that is just so beautiful with artists spread all around it to paint, dance or to sing, and it has a wonderful view over Barcelona. But because I was damn tired and got dizzy, we get back to the hotel and take a rest. We just went out again to see the magnificent Magic Fountain of Montjuïc. It is truly refresing and so amazing.

The next day we attended a mass in the beautiful Basilica of Sagrada Familia. And since this is our last day in Barcelona, we enjoy touring around Casa Batllo and some more parks.

We head back to the ship after a little shopping at Maremagnum.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
TRAVEL GOALS: My Bundle D'Amourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें