The Beginning

BEN mumbled and murmured things under his breath as he harshly slammed the buttons on the controller with his fingers. His brows were creased together in concentration while the tip of his tongue could be seen peeking out of his lips. "Grrr.." He started with a loud noise and let it grow softer, too engrossed in the game to keep up a proper sentence. He violently jammed the A button right before he died, sick to death of the stupid intro to the boss battle in which he was currently stuck. 

"Why the FUCK do I keep losing!?" He snarled, throwing the controller down and his arms up in defeat and exasperation.

Jeff had just walked downstairs to grab a snack and paused with the bag of cheese puffs clutched in his hand. "Whoa, calm down there BEN." He started before noticing the gamer elf wasn't even bothering to look at him. A bit annoyed, he stomped over to BEN in an attempt to let him know he was coming. Once again, he didn't even look up from the screen. Jeff took a moment to grumble about how unhealthy such a gaming addiction was before bending down and over to BEN's hunched, cross-legged figure and plucking the controller out of his sweaty hands.

Jeff winced when he heard a 'crack!' come from his blond friend's neck as his head shot up. His hands instantly reached out, grabbing at the empty air between the controller and himself. "Hey! Give it back Jeff!" He hissed. The teen sighed and began to say something. "Not until-" He stopped and shook his head before holding his nose with his fingers. "-you take a shower! I was gonna say something else but good god! You smell like a corpse!"

BEN narrowed his eyes and frowned, obviously not amused by Jeff's remark. He gave up much easier than he had expected, and spat a quick "Fine." before swiftly getting up and trudging upstairs. He was proud of himself, and a little surprised since he hadn't blushed when he looked up at Jeff.

Of course, he would never give up that easily either way, crush or not. Ben slyly shut the bathroom door and slunk over to his room, shutting the door behind him. He felt a bit bad about sneaking around his...'crush' like he was, but he NEEDED to beat this game. He turned the X-Box on and sat down in the same position as before, fingers poised to press the buttons needed. Just as he was getting to the previous save point, Jeff barged in and accusingly pointed a finger at him, startling the gamer."You little cheat!" He exclaimed, yanking the shorter boy up by his arms and dragging him into the bathroom. BEN growled and struggled all the while, and as soon as Jeff released him on the cool tile, attempted to stand up and shove the smiling killer out the door. Of course, Jeff was having none of that. BEN swore he saw a hint of a smug expression on his face as he stuck his hand out to push him back down. The Link look alike let out an uncomfortable grunt as his chest made contact with the others ghostly white hand. Seeing the new, stubborn expression on Jeff's face, he lifted an arm, and motioned to him that he could leave. Jeff didn't budge. He just stood there with the same steadfast expression on his face, only this time BEN thought he saw a glint of something cross his unblinking eyes. It was gone too fast for him to be sure of what it was, or if he was just imagining it, so he settled on the second option. After all, he was in a bathroom- a very small one at that- with a serial killer that has no eyelids and a carved smile. It seemed reasonable that he would imaging such a small thing. He cleared his throat as he noticed that said serial killer was still staring at him. "Uh, Jeff? You can go now." BEN said uneasily. All of a sudden, Jeff seemed to have a change in attitude. The problem was that BEN couldn't tell if it was a good change or a bad one. In no less than a second, Jeff was crouching down to his level, his nose touching BEN's. Yeah, heavily leaning on the bad side. "W-whoa! Jeff, back up! This isn't funny!" He sputtered, afraid that his little crush would be given away. Unfortunately, even though he drowned, he wasn't exactly incapable of blushing, and he had to fight the heat rising to his cheeks. 

"BEN." Jeff breathed, looking into his dark eyes.

"W-what?" BEN asked nervously. He could feel Jeff's hot breath ghosting across his lips, and dear god, if he wasn't dead already he would've drowned himself from embarrassment.

The serial killer gave a low, gruff chuckle and trapped BEN between the tile floor and himself, grinning deviously when he noticed the elf's uneasy squirming. Jeff leaned down and nipped his jawline, earning a small gasp. "J-Jeff! What are you-!!" He ignored BEN's shaky inquiries and instead bit and kissed all the way down to his lips, where he roughly pulled at the bottom before trailing down to nibble harshly on his neck. He bit, kissed, sucked, and licked every inch of his exposed neck, looking for the one spot that would make him vulnerable to more of his assaults.

"Nngh...w-wait! Not t-there- no-oOH!" he broke off in a loud yelp as Jeff bit the sensitive flesh on his neck.

Then, just as soon as it had started, he stopped. Standing up, the pale boy smirked when he saw the panting state of BEN sprawled out on the floor. "H-hey!"

Staring at him, he simply grinned. "Come find me after you actually take a shower~"

Trying his best to comprehend what was happening, BEN stuttered a remark in hopes of continuing the previous session. "Wouldn't it be faster if you help me~?"

This only brought a dark snicker from Jeff. "Sorry babe, no can do. You're fully capable of taking care of yourself. Consider this a punishment." He purred the word punishment, sending shivers down BEN's already quivering form

The boy grumbled and got up, aware of at least half of what the other was doing. He shoved a smirking Jeff out of the bathroom and practically slammed the door shut before muttering to himself as he turned the water on and half-pulled half-shoved his clothes off onto the tile.