Super(ish)

Title: Super(ish)

Author: clarifications

Currently: Completed

Description: In the superhero world, Everett Moore is regarded as nothing more than a sidekick with a pretty face. She's left out of everything, and she has to say that it really sucks. She also has to say that she's sick and tired of being underestimated, just because she doesn't have the coolest powers in the universe.

But, when Barry Bass, the superhero she "sidekicks" for, has to go off to a Superhero Convention in Lake Tahoe (leaving the safety of their town in Everett's slightly incapable hands), Everett is in for the week and a half of her life.

Because, as soon as Barry's gone, in strolls in super villain Flynn Daniels- known for his chocolate brown hair and big temper tantrums. However, when Everett is somehow able to capture him and bring him back to the lair, she's forced to face snark, sarcasm, and the charm of Flynn Daniels as she tries (and fails) to rehabilitate him into being a super(ish) hero, simultaneously trying to prove that she's more than just a pretty face.

Opinion: Probably looks like I'm on a #superhero spree, but honestly, I'm beginning to love and adore these masks and powers. And this is, actually, about a sidekick who's trying to prove that you can do anything without having powers.

I actually had no energy to read this story. So I thought i would write this off on the opinion of razdamaknae

Then i decided to actually read it. And it made the list!