Lucy's POV
I followed Zach out of the restaurant and out of the hotel. We walked just about 100 feet from the hotel and sat on the bench in complete awkward silence.

"You're probably wondering why I've brought you out here, huh?"
"I've a feeling it's got to do with Rachel."
"Yeah. Look Lucy, here's the thing. Rachel is like a daughter to me and I will do everything in my will power to protect her from everything bad in this world but now that she's here I won't be able to do so. I need to know if you're going to stick by her side of if you're just using her for popularity because of who her parents are?"
"Rachel is so much more than Christen Press and Alex Morgan's daughter. I know it and I hope to God you do too. She is an incredible young woman and I'm slowly falling in love with her. I am the luckiest person in this world. She chose me to be her girlfriend out of everyone in this world. I had no intentions on breaking her heart nor will I ever. She means so much to me and it would kill me if I ever let anything bad happen to her. I'd gladly take a bullet for her if it means that she'll get to live and touch the lives of everyone around her just like she has mine and most likely yours too with that infectious smile of hers. I plan on marrying her someday. I know we only just started dating but I hope she stays with me for the rest of our lives."

Zach looked at me and smiled. She rubbed back of his neck and chuckled softly.

"She's very lucky to have you Miss Bronze."
"She's lucky to have you too Zach. She told me about what happened at breakfast and she's really upset over it. You made the biggest mistake of your life walking out at that time. Now you've got to make up for it."

I stood up and began walking away.

"How do I do that?"
"Show her how much you accept this relationship and how special she is to you. I'll send her out."
"Lucy?"
"Yeah?"
"It's not necessary to give you the 'hurt my daughter' speech, is it? I've never given it before so I don't really know what to say."
"No sir. I've gotten it multiple times already so I think I'm good."

I smiled at him and walked back to the hotel. I walked in and went back into the restaurant. I saw Rachel stand up and she walked towards me. She looked at me worryingly but I just smiled at her.

"How's it go?"
"Way better than I expected. He's on the bench outside the hotel."

She nodded and looked towards the door. I stood in front of her and she looked me in the eyes and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed right next to her mouth and she smirked.

"Say when and we'll leave."
"Thank you."

She leaned in and kissed my cheek and walked out of the restaurant. I walked to my seat and sat down again and they all looked at me. Carli smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

"So, Lucy, what are your intentions with our daughter?"

I looked at Ashlyn and Hope and they looked at me seriously. I gulped and turns my head to Christen and Alex and saw them smiling at me.

"Well, one, we only just started dating so marriage is still a long time away if we ever plan it. And two, we're taking things slow. One day, if you'll allow me, I'd love to marry her. I believe that she is my soulmate, as cheesy as that sounds, it's true. I fell for her the second I saw her. I love your daughter, I really do, and I'd take a bullet for her any day. I know you guys have your concerns about our ages and how it's illegal but I just want you to know I'll do everything in my power to protect your daughter from all the bad in this world. I want nothing more then for your daughter to be happy, and I'd like to be that reason. Part of the reason at least."

Regrets and Mistakesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें