I turned to Bella

"I'm gonna skip the rest of school and go home and unpack, Sir Broods-A-Lot can take care of you," I gave Edward -who was grimacing- a face,

"Will you not Sire?" I grinned at my Medieval language.

Shall we sit at the round table with Arthur and take part in the kings joust too?

Yes good knight I believe that would be honorable.

"I'll drive her home once the nurse clears her."

I nodded, my curls bouncing around my jaw, loosening the hat from my head gently,

"Awesome. I'll load by bike into the truck and try to drive it home without crashing it!," I shoved my hand in her pocket, nicking her keys then bobbed my way to the door,

"Ciao!" I yelled abruptly, before she could protest, leaving her with only Edward's chuckles.

There's something off with that guy, even if he is devilishly handsome.

Emmett's better.

Believe me babe, I know, Emmett's always better.

Did you see Em's ass earlier.

Of course I did, did you see his- hey there he is now!

Wait what?

Standing next to Bella's truck, was in deed, Mr Drool-worthy himself. My bike was also already in the back of the truck with some bungee cords strapping it into place.

What in the world?

He's not just a smexy face.

Emmett gave me grin, leaning buck onto the truck,

"Well hello there," he greeted me with a wink,

My lip quirked up into a smirk,

"Hello to you too, what brings you to my humble abode?" I lent next to him on the bonnet.

"I had a free period and Edward texted me, asked me to help you load your bike into Bella's truck,"

Giggity.

I nodded then realized something,

"Uh can I just check something," I peered over his shoulder through the window into the trucks cab,

"Shit..." I muttered to myself.

You are so screwed, and not in the good way.

"What?" Emmett asked, his face hiding panic.

I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly,

"I uh, can't drive stick, unless it's a disco stick."

His eyes widened, his mouth forming an O, then suddenly he was roaring with laughter,

"Is that why you crashed that principal's car in a chicken coop?"

"Yea..."

Actually it was that and the part where your bra unhooked and you had to drive one handed.

Shut up Eris!

Eris?

Yea, your like the Greek Goddess of Strife and Discord!

Oh I like it, I'm a goddess hitching a ride in the head of some nutcase with a fetish for blood and knowledge on Greek mythology.

Driver chooses the music, Shot gun shuts his cakehole.

Now you're just stealing lines from Supernatural.

I noticed Emmett had his hand out, waiting for something, I slapped it thinking he wanted a low high five.

"Thanks, but I'm actually waiting for you to give me the truck keys," he rolled his eyes, his eyes glinting with his dimpled grin.

"Uh, right. Why?" I asked my hand gripping the keys firmly.

He rolled his eyes again,

"Because I'm going to make sure you don't drive into another chicken coop, then help you unpack."

"So you basically just want to go through my underwear?"

He laughed,

"Yea pretty much."

I dropped the keys into his hand and swung the door open,

"Well at least he's honest..." I muttered under my breath.

Guys like going through lace panties, you should know that by now.

They also like satin Eris.

Oh I remember, Darren Free really liked trying on that satiny thong we got from Victoria's Secret last Summer.

Eri, he was surprised that I even had underwear on.

Emmett lifted me up into the truck as if I didn't have on boots that made me the same height as him.

"You do know I have feet right?" I sassed him, strapping on my seatbelt as he made the truck sink by sitting in the drivers seat.

Guy probably weighs the same as a baby elephant.

A sexy baby elephant.

"Of course I do, I have a pair too," he pointed to his feet,

"See?"

I scowled at him, he was being so frustrating.

"Ya do know that if you keep making that face it might stick like that?" He joked, starting up the truck and pulling out of the parking lot.

This was going to be a long drive...