"I'm scared Scott, and I really don't like feeling like this. I don't like having my every move watched, I don't know when they're watching or what they're seeing. I'm so sorry that you're a part of this now. I don't want you getting hurt."

I reached over and grabbed his icy cold hand.

"I'll do everything I can to protect you okay? We will be okay"

*Mitchs POV*(continuing on from same part of the story)

My body and mind were in complete shock, in denial.

Everything will be okay Mitch, you just have to breathe.

The more I told myself that, it would come true. Right?

Wrong.

I felt my heart began to pound out of my chest, my stomach dropped and I completely lost all sense of myself. At first, everything slowed down, my head fell and all became silent.

But then the whole world was on fast forward and my head was spinning just too keep up.

My chest tightened to the point where I could hardly breathe; my eyes flickered from side to side, in a hopeless attempt to take everything in. I felt sick to my stomach, this wasn't happening, not here. Please not here. Not in front of Scott.

But too late, he had already noticed.

Scotts face immediately switched from his sweet caring persona, to terrified.

He indicated and pulled the car over, putting it into park and pulling the hand break.

"Mitch, Mitch talk to me. You're okay. Whatever this is, it will all be over soon. Come on Mitch"

His tone was worried, straining his voice as to not cry. He grabbed my hands with his and fondled them, caressing them softly in an attempt to calm me down.

"You know, I was told once by this really amazing guy, to take in your surroundings. Think of 3 things you can touch, 3 things you can see, 3 things you can feel and 3 things you can smell. It really helps you feel grounded. You just need to remember that although you may be panicking right now, everything will be okay."

I felt my hands begin to shake less and less, until they stopped. By this time, the car was off and Scott had come around to the passengers side, bent down to be closer to my height. He still held my hands firmly, making me feel completely and utterly safe around him.

"Thank you" I whispered

"There is nothing you need to thank me for. I owe you much more than this"

*Scotts POV*

Seeing Mitch like this worried me, but he didn't need to know that right now. He had to focus on himself. I got back up slowly, cuddling into his shoulder and leaving a feather light kiss on his ear. I didn't want to force myself on him right now, but he needed to know I was there for him.

"Where do you want to go Mitchy? I had somewhere for us to go but there are other people there, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"What's the time?" Mitch's voice was very small, hardly a whisper, complete exhaustion evident within his tone.

I looked at the clock in the car, of course thats the time.

"4:20"

"Blaze it"

Although Mitch was fooling around, his voice was still extremely sad.

"My bad, not the time for jokes" Mitch said, his facade becoming almost nonchalant, uncaring of the state he was currently in.

"Do you wanna get high? I don't smoke, but I know you do Mitch. I can smell it on you sometimes, in the middle of the night, I'd be running and when I get back, I can smell it all around you."

"Okay drag me Scott. But yes I want to get high. I want to smoke, I want to drink, I want to take drugs, I want to fuck this pain away, but I know that won't all work, so I'll just take the weed."

He dragged his handbag onto his lap, pulling out a blunt and a lighter. He knew what he was doing, and even though I knew drugs weren't good, a part of me felt that Mitch needed this right now, and he should just mellow out.

I started to drive as he puffed away, blowing the smoke out of the window. I decided that we should stop at a motel, it was very early in the morning and I was going to crash if I didn't get some sleep, and soon. There was no way in hell that I was going to let Mitch drive in his emotional, and now high, state, so a motel was the next best option.

I left Mitch in the car, locking him in. He didn't want to leave and talk to the reception, so I went and got us a room, arriving back to my car in record time.

"Come on baby"

I hauled Mitch into my arms, his body going limp as I carried him to our room, bridal style. His head lolled into my chest, arms draped loosely around my neck. I swear he only weighed 1 pound.

We got to our room and I placed him carefully into the bed, covering him over and opting for the chair, not wanting to invade on Mitch's personal space, especially now.

"What're you doin?" Mitch slurred his words slightly from being so tired.

"I'm just going to rest on the chair babe, you'll be okay. I'm right here" I didn't want him to worry, he just needed to sleep this off.

"No"

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"We are not in a movie or a book, no one is evaluating our every move. Laying with me in the same bed doesn't make us married. And I want to cuddle you. I need to cuddle you"

Mitch had this thing about him that effected me very strangely. Doesn't matter what I wanted, whatever he wanted from me, he would get. An invisible force field drew me over towards him.

"Okay baby"

The words had left my mouth before I could second guess them, and I'm glad they did, because laying in bed with Mitch, cuddling each other, feeling so secure in each others arms is all anyone could ever ask for. He had quickly become and essential part of my everyday life, and I didn't want to spend a minute without him in my arms.

My deepest apologies for being so slack on not only my wattpad, but all my ig accounts and occasionally being slack on my Youtube (grassisass). 1) I've been sick and 2) Ive got exams at school again v soon so yay can't wait to fail all subjects :)

PLEASE remember to vote and share this with your pentaholic friends, it really helps me out and motivates me to write more. ALSO you know I love those comments so go crazy!!

Love Kayla xx