A Beginning to an End

Scotts POV

Opening my eyes softly, I turned to grab my phone, checking the time. It was 10 past 2 in the morning. We should of left a long time ago for the vacation. I got up as quietly as I could and went to the bathroom. I looked a mess. My hair was pointing in all different directions and my eyes still remained puffy and red, a visual reminder of what had happened hours earlier.

I knew what I had to do. Turning around, I left the bathroom and headed towards the front door, I grabbed my bags, which were left slumped against the wall, found my keys and left. Driving had always helped clear my head, it was sort of cathartic.

A few hours after leaving, I shook my head, realising that I should of left a note for Alex, otherwise he is going to worry where I am. I'll just shoot him a text when I get to the house with the others. I was almost there when I saw this gorgeous beach, making a last minute decision I indicated, and turned off the road. I was going for a hike. Jumping out of the car I grabbed my keys and phone. I paused, and threw my phone back into the car, not wanting to carry it with me and not caring if someone wanted to know where I was. They can wait. I locked my car and shoved my keys into my pocket, zipping it up to ensure I didn't lose them. I was extremely capable of losing everything in my life as I had the memory of a goldfish and was the klutziest person you might ever meet.

----------------------

I don't know how long I had been sitting on the edge of this cliff, just looking out at the water and thinking. Thinking what life would be like without Charles, without anyone. It would only be too easy, people would just think I had fallen. They probably wouldn't find me for a while, and no one would really miss me. Well, Alex would miss me. Alex cares. But after a while everyone moves on, the pain goes away and life continues, with or without me. Everyday was a constant struggle between happiness and Charles. But that could end right here. Right here and right now.

I stood up, breathed in, breathed out. Breathed in, breathed out. My head fell back, my eyes heavy and closed, just enjoying the sound of the ocean and the soft breeze rustling my clothes. This is all I want. Peace and quiet, nothing to disturb-

"Hey! What are you doing! Get back from there!"

My heart raced and I was pulling viciously and abruptly from the Utopia my mind had briefly visited. I stumbled, almost loosing my balance completely when a pair of cold hand roughly grabbed my arms and pulled me away from the cliffs edge.

"Maybe startling someone on a cliff isn't the best idea you know" I couldn't help myself from sounding annoyed definitely rude. "You know maybe..." I would of continued talking if I didn't see the boys face. If my heart had ever skipped a beat before, it was nothing compared to what was going on now. I didn't need to jump off a cliff for my heart to stop, I just had to look at this boys face. "What? How? YOU?" Discombobulated and upset, I was just about shouting when the small boy with beautiful brown eyes and an emo brunette fringe looked right at me and began to speak.

"I agree that wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had, but I would prefer to have done that rather than just watch you make a terrible mistake. Never mind that, are you okay? Are you alone out here? Let me help you."

Not a word had been able to escape my lips as my mind frantically wondered if magic was real and if so, why didn't I get my acceptance letter from Hogwarts when I was 11? This is bullshit. But wait, how is this real? Am I Psychic?

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but I mean, you took my by surprise, I don't often see this and I've never been in a situation like this before, I didn't really know what to do to be honest with you." He was rambling, but he was beautiful. "What's your name honey?"

I couldn't process a word he was saying. My head was still spinning, I felt like I was going to throw up.

It was him.

The boy from my dreams.

Hey guys! Super quick chapter because i have 100% neglected this book like an unwanted child BUT I will keep writing as much as I can and I really just wanted to move on from the sadness because although it is poignant to the storyline, It changes my mood and makes me real sad so that needed to be changed. I hope you like this! PLEASE vote, share to your friends your enemies i don't care and make sure to comment! It makes me so happy to see people commenting because I interact with you guys and it shows me you like my writing. Okay thanks BYE!

Kayla xx