FFTE: the married life chapt 5

*PLEASE READ END NOTES AND WARNING, THERES SOME PERVY STUFF AT THE END*

Chapt 4

Selena's POV

I woke up with a terrible pain. I slowly sat up, because the pain in my stomach was terrible. I shook justin quickly,

"Babeeeee what's wrong"

"Sorry Justin but I have a terrible pain in my stomach"

He rolled out of bed and sprinted downstairs. a minute later he handed me pain meds and some other meds.

I smiled "thanks babe" I curled up tighter into him and kissed him on the chin I loved him. "Hey babe I'll go make you pancakes" I opened my eyes more and laughed "go, I'm hungry" he jumped down the stairs and and started cooking.

JUSTINS POV

I'm going to attempt to make pancakes for Sel, I'm not that good but I'll try. I put ingredients, milk, flour, sugar, eggs and a few more things. I put the batter in the pan and started cooking it. Selena snuck down here and wrapped herself around me from the back. "Babeeeeee" she said I turned with the flipper in my hand "what" I said. she kissed me hard and I put the flipper down. "aren't you sick?" I said. she shook her head and kept kissing me. I kissed her neck and sucked. "uhhhhh babe" she said and smiled. "shall we?" I said and lifted her. I lied her on my bed and rolled on. I continued kissing her and it started to take her shirt off. "someone's horny" I said. "aye don't blame me." I unclasped her bra while she covered her breasts "babe" I said and moved her arms. I trailed down to her boobs and sucked "ugghh d a m n Justin omg" he switched and did the same thing. "I love yo-"

"UHM OM ILL LEAVE" it was Demi at our door. I jumped out of bed and helped Sel get her shirt on. we walked out and saw Demi there eating our pancakes. "sorry guys" she said and grinned. i pulled out the juice and sat at the table. "What did you uh see" said Selena.

END

AN:

Sorry I haven't updated in soooooooooooo Long I promise I will. I've had exams and more this week, wish me luck! I kinda ran out if ideas so yeah and sorry for this awkward cliffy....

-Kayla