FALLING FOR THE ENEMY

A/N

Hi guys!!! I'm writing this series and I'm going to try to do lots of chapters, I hope you find it funny, thrilling, cute, and stuff! Thank You for reading. my twitter is @selenaiswithme

----------------

Chapter 1

----------------

SELENA'S POV

"Selly it's time to get up" I heard Gracie shout in my ear

I groaned "Why Gracie" Gracie shrugged and ran out.

Ugghhh why. I ran across my huge room to my washroom to brush my teeth and shower. Ugh. After I got out of the shower I got dressed in a light pink cross tank and cross pants with space in the background. I put on a necklace and some bracelets and I did my makeup. Then I ran down the stairs to eat some breakfast.

"Gracie?" "Yes Selly" "What are you watching" "I'm watching Bugs Bunny" "Oh that sounds cool." I said and said bye to my mom and Gracie. My mom is a nurse and my Dad is a police and he takes night shifts so I don't see him much but he only does night shifts Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Anyways yah.

The bad thing was I have health today so I'd see Justin, and I sit beside him. Justin and I used to be best friends until he turned into a jerk..

JUSTINS POV

Ugh off to school. I said my goodbyes to mom and Jaxon and left. Today I see Selena, oh no... Selena is my enemy. We were friends, but things have changed. ugh I'm at school..

SELENAS POV

"Hey girl" I turned to see my BFF Demi with my other friends, Ariana, Miley, and Scarlett. "Hey" I said back, "Let's go to class together" they all smiled and we stared walking.

JUSTINS POV

"Hey bro" I heard Ryan say, "hey" I replied " so, wanna walk to class with Nick, Liam, Joe, Niall and I?" "Sure let's go"

IN HEALTH CLASS

JUSTINS POV

UGH my annoying teacher, Mr. Pallop was taking about this stupid assignment with a partner and we'd have to take care of a baby for a week and he'd assign partners.

MR. PALLOP:

"Okay class I will say your partners and the girl will come get the sheet and your baby, the partners were Demi-Nick, Ariana-Ryan, Scarlett-Niall, Chaz-Joe, SELENA-JUSTIN

SELENA AND JUSTINS POV

"WHAT"

MR. PALLOP:

"Okay girls come up and get your stuff."

JUSTINS POV

"Lemmie see that" I snatched the paper from Selena and read it.

Instructions: You must act as a couple for 1 week, and keep the baby safe as if it was your own. This baby sensors food, it can make sound, and it's like a real baby keep care of it

SELENA AND JUSTINS POV

"oh no" as they both ran towards Mr. Pallop

MR. PALLOP

"NO Selena and Justin, you can survive 1 week, this is worth 40% of your grade, work hard on it, DONE DEAL GOOD BYE"

And the bell rung

END OF CHAPTER ONE

A/N

Hi! Sorry this is short I have a lot if homework! Thanks guys! Twitter: @selenaiswithme PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!