Victoria dropped the little group to a mall about two hours away from the school, three chatted while Flora followed behind like a lost puppy. She knew nothing about hanging out at the mall with friends, well acquaintances because Victoria was certainly no friend. Victoria glanced back at Flora occasionally and couldn't help but feel a little bad for her. She obviously didn't have friends back wherever she came from so she was painfully awkward when it came to situations like this one.

Victoria stopped walking and linked her arm with Flora before pulling her into Forever 21, it was the perfect price range for this little dove. "What type of things do you like? I know for a fact that you like pink since you're always wearing it but anything else here that sparks your interest?" Flora looked around the store as her eyes met a short rusty colored puffy dress. Flora had the accessories to dress it up, she would add a bejeweled belt, and silver earrings to give it life.

"I guess that is something you would wear, frumpy and has layers. It's ugly but you can probably pull it off, go try it on," Victoria said handing the dress to Flora who gladly took it and ran to the dressing room. "So why are we doing this again?" Courtney was confused as to why they were helping this nobody out, she didn't matter to her so why should she help her? Taylor on the other hand secretly liked Flora, knowing that Victoria would be upset if she tried to befriend the girl she stayed quiet.

As the small group waiting for Flora to finish up in the dressing room when one dress caught Taylor's eye. It was a white cocktail dress with lace sleeve and it just screamed Flora, she picked it up as Flora walked out and shook her head. "Here try this one, I think it's going to look very nice," Flora nodded walking back into the dressing room. She quickly pulled on the white dress and smiled when she looked at herself. In her eyes, she looked like a princess and she loved it, wait until she told her mother she went shopping with friends.

Flora skipped out of the dressing room and spun around so the others could see her, Taylor clapped, Courtney rolled her eyes and Victoria and nodded. "Not bad, Lewis, not bad at all," Victoria said. Victoria gave Flora the money to pay for her dress as Taylor and Courtney browsed around the store. "Now that you have a dress all you need is shoes and accessories, it shouldn't be too hard to find since you don't need too much to distract from the dress," Victoria said waiting in the line with Flora.

Flora shook her head and frowned as some of her hallucinations started to whisper and talk about her, it had been so long since they bothered her and now suddenly, they were tormenting her. Victoria noticed Flora get tense and it made her a bit uncomfortable. This is like what happened on a few weeks ago when she threw that drawing her. "Hey, are you alright?" Flora handed Victoria the dress and money before running out of the store and out of the mall, the voices were getting louder and Flora was started to lose herself.

God damn kids and all their pranking shit, they want all these drugs but want to throw a hissy fit when they can't handle it. Fucking Blackwell little shit stains. Frank was wiping all the mess of the side of his home when he noticed Rachel run by, his heart stopped as he ran after her. Where the hell has she been and why would she return without going straight to him? Knowing Rachel, she got herself in some sort of trouble and just escaped. Frank knew better than anyone else what Rachel was capable of and how reckless she really was. As soon as he grabbed her and she looked up at him he realized he grabbed the wrong person. This girl looked so much like her it was almost scary when he really looked her over he noticed she was shorter than Rachel and her eyes were weird. They were beautiful but at the same time it kind of freaked him out.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else," Flora took a couple steps away from her attacker and sighed when she the voices quieted down. "It's ok, I um, are you ok? You kind of look sad," Flora said quietly. She was still a little freaked out by him grabbing her but she was intrigued by all his tattoo. "I'm fine, just mind your own fucking business," Flora frowned and started to get angry. He just grabbed her and then has the nerve to be mean, what if she was a bad person she would've cried out and got the man arrested.