Beauty Preparations and The Farewell Party

Start from the beginning

You opened my eyes and I'm ready to go lead me into the light....

The girls circled around the room as they sang.

Kiss me Ki Ki Kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison,
Take me Ta Ta Take me wanna be victim ready for abduction,

Boy, your an alien, your touch so foreign it's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial

By this time the girls had reached their boyfriends who stood still as if in a trance but not one from a spell.

Your so supersonic wanna feel your power stun me with your laser,
That line was accentuated with a shove to their chest the boys gasped but didn't move. The girls mirrored Mal's moves.
Your kiss is cosmic every move is magic  your from a whole other world a different dimension
You opened my eyes and I'm ready to go lead me into the light.
Mal and the other girls eyes started glowing thanks to Mal and now the boys could see.
Kiss me Ki Ki Kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison,
Take me Ta Ta Take me wanna be victim  ready for abduction,

Boy, your an alien, your touch so foreign it's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial

All of the girls voices dropped as the leaned in to their boyfriends body's and singing softly in their ears with their eyes still glowing

This is transcendental on another level, boy your my lucky star

Mal kissed the spot underneath Ben's ear causing him to shiver before she and the other girls continued.

I wanna walk on your wavelength,
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'd risk it all. 

The girls stepped back from their partners and sang.

Kiss me Ki Ki Kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison,
Take me Ta Ta Take me wanna be victim  ready for abduction,

Boy, your an alien, your touch so foreign it's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial
Extra-terrestrial
Extra-terrestrial

Once the girls had finished the song, the lights came back on and their eyes stopped glowing. Everyone was looking at them but they were just looking at their boyfriends. Who were kind of shaken and red and looked very uncomfortable. "Thanks for having us! Have a good night!" Mal said, as she and the other girls grabbed their boyfriends and led them outside. "How's that for sex kittens?" Mal asked.
The boys didn't say anything. "Uh Mal I think we broke them." Astrid said giggling. "Hmm, maybe if we get Toothless to fire some plasma blasts at them it would help." Evie suggested. "Wait no!" Hiccup said. "Well we got one back." Astrid said. Looking at Hiccup. "Dougie? Are you okay you're scaring me?" Evie said in a fake worried tone. "Hmm oh yeah I'm fine sweetie." Doug replied. "That's two." Evie said."Jay, Jay,Jay!" Lonnie chanted. "I'm ready to play coach!" Jay said. When the girls looked at Lonnie she explained. "When he hears his name being chanted it's like he's back on the tourney field. Anyways that's three."Lonnie said. "Watch this." Jane said as she sat on the ground and began to fake cry. "Jane what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Carlos asked. Jane smiled. "That's four." Jane said."Watch and learn."  Mal said with a smirk." Benny Bear? I need your help with my dress the corset is too right and it's hard to breathe." Mal said. "Mal let's just loosen the back ties!" Ben said. "And that's five." Mal stated. "So now that you boys are back with us living people. What did you think of our little show? Pretty sex kitten-like huh?" Mal said. "Sex kitten? That was more like sex jaguar or tiger or cheetah!" Jay exclaimed. "You think so?" Lonnie asked. "Yes whose idea was that anyways?" Jay replied. "Mine. I came up with it as soon as the song came on and asked the girls if I could use their voices and what not. And by the end of the first verse they were doing everything on their own." Mal said. "How did you come up with it?" Doug asked. "Well our clothes glow and so I figured that with the song ET by Katy Perry it would have a certain degree of flare to it." Mal replied. Mal noticed Ben still hadn't said much so she told the others to go ahead without them. "Ben was it bad or something?" Mal asked nervously. "No, I'm just trying to figure out why you hate me." Ben replied. "I don't hate you Ben I love you. That's why I did that." Mal said. "Well it was wonderful and sexy and I was having a hard time controlling my inner beast. When I saw I first saw you in this leather corset tonight, it took everything in me not to go to you and rip it off of your body. You have no idea what you do to me Mal." Ben confessed. Mal gave Ben a hug then. She tried to give him a kiss but he gently pushed her away. When he saw her hurt expression he quickly explained." It's best we wait until your wearing something other than that sexy corset dress before we kiss again." Ben told her.

They held hands as they walked to the house. Talking and laughing. When they got upstairs Mal gave Ben a quick peck on the lips and bid him goodnight.
They both went to bed with smiles on their faces, for that was definitely a night they'd remember forever.