Kuwei's welcoming party

Hello everybody.. sorry about the delay. Anyway... this one is from Shadaro Kuwei has officially joined the bunker, so you guys can ask him. I can pull in any other characters if you guys want me to, to ask things of them. Anyway... as for Kaz- we still waiting on his punishment. If you would like, please do me the honor of writing out some punishment for Kaz, I will try and keep your information secret but... this is Kaz we're talking about.

Anyway! *snaps fingers and all the crows appear + Kuwei*
Wylan: *silently fuming*
Kuwei: why am I here? Where am I? Who are you!?
Relax, before you give yourself a heart attack kid. We just gotta ask you one little question and then you can go back to wherever... until I need you again.
Kuwei: *scowls* I don't remember being 'needed' as something I enjoyed last time.
Yeah... about that. What did you do while you were in the tomb?
Kuwei: well.. I wrote out scientific equations and figured out five ways to escape from them..
... you also drew pictures of Jes
Kuwei: how do you know about that!?
Not important.. continue.
Kuwei: I talked to Nina about the Parem and how I couldn't make more.. I also helped Wylan create the weevil concoction
Jesper: pronounced Wyvil.
Kuwei: *glares* and... I stole some of Nina's treats.
Nina: WHY YOU LITTLE!
Kuwei: you weren't eating them!!
*snaps fingers and Kuwei disappears just as Nina lunges*
That is all for now, thank you!