13.

13.
the kiss

▲▼▲

     Chris jumped off his hoses and ran over to Bellamy. Clarke had let go of the freckled boy and moved over knowing Chris would be running up at any moment. Chris latched his body into Bellamy's as he reached him.

     "I thought I had lost you." Chris breathed out as he smashed his lips onto Bellamy. Octavia and Clarke smiled at the sight of the two. "Where have you been?"

    "At my tribe's village." Chris replied knowing how Bellamy felt about Grounders.

     "What do you mean?"

     "Bells, I'm a king. Like literally a king. I have a crown and everything." Chris answered. He then remember the people behind him. "I'll be right back."

     Chris then walked over to Graham and the others.

     "You want to stay?" Chris nodded his head. "And you want us to go back to the village." Chris nods once again.

    "Graham, it's a week of rest, let me rest here." Chris begged.

    "I don't know why you're begging me, you're the king." Graham smiled. "But I'm pretty sure Amara will want to come down and keep an eye on you."

     "Or she's already here."

    "What?"

    "Wow, really gotta know who's under the mask." Chris chuckled.

    "Amara?" Graham asked as Chris unmasked one of the warriors.

    "Sorry, had to keep an eye for him. You all go back. Tell the people we will be gone for the week of rest." Amara instructed.

     "Yeah what she said." Chris repeated when everyone looked towards him. "Oh and take my horse back, we'll walk back."

    "Haihefa." They all said as they left. Chris was now left in his clothes he had on the Ark and some belts and other things from the village. His crown was still with him, just tied to his waist on a string.

     "Christopher, you're drooling." Amara wiped off the drool from Chris.

    "No need to baby me." Chris pushed her hand away. Amara laughed.

     "Yes there is. Your young and ruling a kingdom. You have no idea what you're doing." Amara said as she saw Bellamy motion over for Chris. "I think your lover wants you."