Chapter 2: The Meeting

You wondered to yourself 'What was that?'  you looked outside and didn't see any traces of Dark, where the hell did he go, and why did he go? You looked outside and saw the sun setting, the day was pretty short, after you slept a few hours during the day.

Reader's POV:

I decided to lay in bed because I had no idea what to do. After a few hours, once again, I fell asleep.

The next morning:

I woke up looked outside and saw that it was pouring rain, it was like a tsunami from the sky, not really but, it was raining like never before, and I sat up and stretched, when I heard a knock on the door 'Who would come visit me now?'. Wondering who it was, I got up and went downstairs, I couldn't be bothered to put on clothes, I don't have anything to be ashamed of anyway.

I opened the door in underwear and saw that it was Link... He didn't look like he was in a good mood, neither was I, after being reminded of yesterday... I closed the door before he had the chance to say anything, I was really pissed off at him. He waited a while, knocked again, I opened, and I asked "What?"  "I would like to apologize for what happened"  I just looked in his blue eyes for a while, and I grabbed his arm and yanked him inside.

I told him to take of his shoes and come upstairs. I put on clothes while waiting for Link to get up here. I just put on a white t-shirt and stood up waiting for him to walk up the stairs, all I had on was a t-shirt and undies. Once he was here we sat down on my bed, and I asked him straight away "Why did you lie to me?" he responded with "It might sound dumb, but, Zelda wanted me to go out with her to the market, and I didn't want to say no, I didn't want to disappoint her"  "But I saw you holding hands" I said "It was actually she who grabbed my hand, I felt uncomfortable, but didn't say anything"  'Thinking back, he didn't really smile while walking with her'  I thought. "Ok" was all I said. "Why did you make out with Dark?" he asked me, "Because I wanted to get back at you for lying. And also why didn't you just tell me that you were going out with Zelda?" I said "I don't know, I didn't know what to say" he responded "So, are we cool?" he asked "Yeah, just a missunderstanding" I said. "Just know I never intended to hurt you, I would never" he said "Alright" I answered "I.. Actually.. Have feelings for you, (Y/N)" he said, which shocked me. I knew I liked him but I didn't know he liked me... "I like you too, Link"

Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me, "What about me?" Dark asked. I jolted as he scared me like that. "You need to stop fucking sneaking up on me!" I shouted. I crossed my arms. He just chuckled and looked at Link "Hello brother" Dark said "Hi..." Link responded. "So, like I asked" Dark began as he wrapped his arms around me, "What do you think about me, (Y/N)?" he put his arms up under my shirt and started fondling me.

Third Person's POV:

He started rubbing your belly and gently said "Come on, respond cutie" you were blushing like mad as he touched you and said that. "I-I, d-do like you too" you said as a quite moan slipped out. Link didn't want to watch this anymore "Dark, for fucks sake, you are so handsy" Link said with a bit of disgust in his voice. "Are you jealous, Hero of Time? Don't worry, I might not steal him from you" Dark said, smiling at Link. You tried to speak, "D-dark, do you r-really like me though?" you asked with unsteady breaths in between. "Oh dear (Y/N), of course I like you, I love you" he answered "D-dark, how do I kn-ah-know you are not lying to me?" you asked Dark, "Let me show you" he said before pinning you against the wall and looking straight into your (E/C) eyes, and said, "I love your cute face, I love how you smile, I love how you tremble when I do this..." He said as he started making out with you and licked the roof of your mouth again, which made your knees weak, and made you let out a moan. "See, I love that, I love your soft body, I love how you almost can't stand up when I do this..." He said as he cupped your bulge, you almost fell to the floor as he did that, and he was still looking into your eyes. He let go and looked deep into your eyes and said "And, I love you, everything about you" then he walked away and let go of you smirking at Link who had watched it all while sitting on your bed, you wiped your mouth and cleared your throat as you looked at them both, you were blushing like never ever before. Suddenly Dark turned his attention to Link "Nice stiffie you got there pal" he said as he poked Link's boner, Link blushed and said "Don't fucking touch it, pervert" Dark just smirked and taunted him for it "You got a boner only from watching us, bet you you're a minute-man too" Dark taunted. "Shut up wanker" Link said, Dark just chuckled. You cleared your throat again and got their attention, but they weren't looking at your eyes...

TO BE CONTINUED

Notes: Thanks for reading! Update probably coming very soon, we'll see! :)