"Okay." I say. He opens a door to a room which I'm guessing is his cause he has stuff of the Mets all around. "Of course you would have Mets all over the place." I say and he burst out laughing. "Everyone says that when they see my room." He says with a smile and giggle.

He takes out some plaid shirts and I instantly recognize them as the ones he wore as Stiles. "They let you keep these as well!?" I say astonished. "Oh no those I took." He says and I laugh at him. "Oh my gosh Dylan." I say with a shake of my head. "And the bat." He says and I turn to him to see him holding the bat. He hands it to me and I swear I'm screaming in the inside but I can't in the outside. I don't want to come out like the crazy fan I am. "I can tell your screaming inside." He says and I laugh.

"That obvious." I say as I turn to look at him. "No, well yes." He laughs.

"Well we should probably go before the gang leaves." He says as he checks his watch and I nod. We quickly put the shirts away and head down stairs and to the car. "We can go on a Jeep ride one of these days but since were all going to tour the city, were not gonna fit all of us there so yeah." He says with a shrug as we get into his car. "Its fine." I reassure him.

A couple of minutes after we got to Holland's house.

"Were back." Dylan and I say at the same time as Holland opens the door. "Finally lets go." She says and everyone is out the door. "Okay." Dylan says as we follow behind them. "Vere did you get the bathing suit for you and Y/N?" Crystal asks. "Yeah." She says as she gets inside the car. "You guys got the towels?" Arden asks the boys. "Yes." "Posey did you get the swim trunks for Dylan?" Holland asks. "Yes, okay stop worrying we have everything." he says and they nod.

So I'm guessing were going to the beach. Everyone piles into the car and were off. "Did y'all get sunscreen?" I ask. "Dylan was suppose to get it." Crystal says. "No Vere was." Sprayberry says. "No, I was suppost to get the change of clothes and shoes for Y/N and I." She says as she waves the bag in Dylan's face. "Yeah, you were suppose to get it." Everyone says to sprayberry as Hoechlin turns the car around back to the house.

"Okay now were making sure we have everything." Holland says as she asks for a ling list of things. Good thing is we were just missing the sunscreen. The only bad thing was that they took forever checking if we had the stuff, while they were checking Dylan and I went inside to change. Once we finished we went back to the car and we left to Venice Beach.

"I can breath." I say as I start breathing in the nice fresh air. Yeah we were that crowded inside. I grabbed some sand and turned it into a sandball, I threw it at.. sprayberry. "Its the sand bot snow." He says as he turns to me. "Dylan! Mom is beating me up." He yells to Dylan. "Hit her back." He says and I give him a 'seriously' look as he smiles. Sprayberry runs to me. "AAAHH." I scream as I run away from him. "T-pose protect me." I say as I use him as a human shield.

"Down dog." T-pose says and Dylan drops his jaw I swear he could catch a fly. I bursted out laughing. "Wow 'mom' your seriously gonna let him do that to me." He says. "You were gonna beat me up." I say and he just shakes his head in disappointment. Let me just tell you that broke my heart. "Posey that broke my heart, take it back hurry." I say before Dylan leaves. "I'm messing with you Dylan I take it back." He says and Dylan turns to us smiling. "Okay." He says like if it never happened, this boy.

"We brought water guns you should get two before someone else gets two and your left with none." T-pose whispers to me and I nod. "Omg yes." I whisper back. I take them out to see they were already loaded.

"This is gonna be fun." I say as I take out two water guns. I start spraying the gang. "Hey no fair you have two water guns." Ian yells as he sprays me. "T-pose help me." I yell. We stand back to back as we start spraying the gang. Suddenly I don't feel myself leaning on T-pose's back anymore and I feel myself get sprayed on the back. I turn around to see T-pose aiming at me again as he sprays me in the middle of my stomach.

"T-pose, how could you." I say as I fall to the ground holding my stomach. "Vere help me." "Hey you shot me." She say's and then shoots me. I gasp and fall to the ground 'dead'. "Y/N!" I see dylan run to me holding me and playing along with my 'death'. I close my eyes and try so hard not to blink them open or move my eyes around. "Mommy!" Sprayberry yells as he hugs me as well. That did it Dylan calling me mommy made me burst out laughing. "Oh my gosh Dylan you brought her back!" Dylan says to sprayberry as he hugs him.

After our water fight we were at the beach for a while, and me being me decided to convince the girls to come with me so we could go to some stores for souvenirs. I got my brother some guitar pics and the other stuff he wanted. I grabbed my dad some Harley Davidson shirts since my dad loves those and his and my moms birthday is coming up.

I got my mom some shirts from here as well and both of them some mugs for their coffee. None of these is anything to compare to the birthday gift my siblings and I are getting them.

Once i got some souvenirs plus presents for my parents we left to go back to Holland's place.

We all took a shower and watched a couple of movies downstairs. Have I mentioned I miss Boo. At least I know she's perfectly fine since my brother loves her and he's very responsible so that's good.

"Tyler how is super girl going along?" Shelley asks. "Its going great." He says with a nod.

From the corner of my eye I notice a smiling Vere making the shape of a butt. (🍑) "You noticed that too!" Ian yells excited facing Vere. "I mean its very difficult to not see that." Vere says with a laugh as she makes the sign again.

"I seriously think Tyler here is trying to join the Kardashian's, arn't you buddy?" Ian says as we all burst out laughing.
------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 28 is now complete!!!

I hope you guys like this chapter. And oh my gosh I finally came off for winter break yesterday and you don't know how glad I am. Well actually you probably do everyone is happy during every break lmao. Anyways so my parents put the presents under the tree already and I'm just so anxious to open my gift. And not to sound you know ungrateful but I hope I don't get clothes. I mean i already have to many of that. I'm kinda hoping for a puppy or a violin but you know a puppy can't be in a box and the box is to small for a violin. So I'm kinda sad about that but I'm still anxious to know what it is.

What do you guys hope to get for christmas?

Well my present from me to you is updating, on Christmas eve, you welcome.

Well that's it for today

Till next chapter

Bye😁💓👋
-M