"Okay were not trying to be rude we just wanna make a bet." Holland says and the gang nods. "We're listening." Dylan and I say at the same time.

"We want to bet that both of you can't stand being apart for less than an hour." T-pose says which makes me laugh. "Yes we can." I say to them. "Okay so if you guys give up you owe us twenty bucks but if we loose we each owe you twenty bucks." Holland says and we all nod.

I get up and move to the couch were Holland and T-pose are sitting at. "This is gonna be a while." I say as I slowly start to pout.

After the gang had finally chosen a movie, I wanted someone to cuddle with. So I looked to the right of the couch and sure enough there was Boo.

"Hey Boo." I say to her as I see her playing with her favorite lion chew toy. "Come here girl." I say as I pat my lap. She lays down on my lap and I start to cuddle with her. "Can't handle it." Posey playfully taunts.

"Can't I cuddle with my baby?" I say with a smile as I hug Boo. "Yeah, but I mean all you need to do is say, 'I give up'." T-pose says with a 'just saying' look.

"Nah I'm good." I say even though I really want to cuddle with Dylan, but I have my baby here so its okay, Dylan can wait.

~After the Movie~

After the movie was finally over I got to cuddle with Dylan again. Well Dylan came to sit next to me since Boo had fallen asleep on my lap.

"We won, so pay up." Dylan says with that smirk of his. The whole gang groans as they pay up. "Oh this is gold." I say as they give us the money.

"Well its time for my hour nap." Vere says as she takes Tyler upstairs with her.

Boo just woke up and got off my lap to play with her chew toy.

"I can't believe I lasted an hour without cuddling." I say to Dylan as I cuddle with him. "You really didn't." He says as he rocks me side to side. "Okay I can't believe I lasted an hour without cuddling with you." I correct with a small laugh.

"Lets go out today before I leave tomorrow." Dylan says. "So like our first official date?" I ask him. "Yeah." "Okay but I choose where." I say excitedly. "Okay." He says as he kisses my temple.

I turn to see what it is and I see that its 5 p.m. I get up and head up stairs.

"Wait where are you going?" Dylan asks he gets up from the couch. "I'm gonna change." I say like its obvious. "So where are we going?" He asks. "You'll see." I say with a smile.

I head upstairs and start to look through my clothes.

Once I finished changing I head downstairs to go find Dylan

"Okay I'm ready." I say as I walk over to Dylan. "Where are y'all going?" T-pose asks and the whole gang looks at us for our response. "Were going out." Dylan says and I nod.