(Requested) Eridan x OC

Eridan blushed as he looked at her outfit,actually getting an anime nosebleed before quickly wiping himself and trying to act cool as he went over to her as she wore a cute wizard outfit."wwoww...I nevver wwould havve thought such a thing could look...that good,looks evven better on you,I take it this...wwas for me?" he wrapped his arms around her from behind and grinned.Nixxie blushed as she looked at him and smiled,his arms holding her closer to himself as if he would lose her if he let go.He kissed her cheek and smiled as he felt her cheeks heat up,he soon moved down her cheek to her neck,making it clear what he wanted "N-now?..." he turned her so she would face him and he nods with a small smirk as he kissed her and picked her up,making her squeak adorably as he carried her and made his way to his respite block with her lovingly cradled in his arms,locking the door behind them as he kissed her again and pushed her onto the bed,kissing her deeply and holding her gently....Well....much gentler than what happened 'afterwards'.

(Sorry this was short,and sorry if it was bad but this was my little attempt and this was for Princess-brii0010 so go follow them and I'll see you all later,have a lovely day<3)