jerkholes and elephants

dedicated to RandomMeX3 for voting and commenting on the last chapter. Thank you so much~ :)

***

from: kingmadisonofawesome@yahoo.com

to: iamberrycross@yahoo.com

title: first chappiee

Should I write the first chapter? Or should you write it? I think you should write it, sweetie. After all, you were the one who approached me first.

{e-mail received - 10:17 AM}

to: kingmadisonofawesome@yahoo.com

from: iamberrycross@yahoo.com

title: re:first chappiee

Can you please stop e-mailing me? *sigh* We're two feet away from each other, doof. I thought it was Axel who e-mailed, but apparently not. Also, stop sniggering every two seconds. We're in fuckin' Chemistry and Ms. Anderson is staring.

PS. I'm not the one who initiated that conversation, y'know. You just came up to me and started talking about how you think my best friend's hot. Then ten days after, you came up to me saying I'm hot. So write it yourself.

{e-mail sent - 10:20 AM}

from: kingmadisonofawesome@yahoo.com

to: iamberrycross@yahoo.com

title: re:re:first chappiee

Why're you always lecturing me? I know I'm hot and all, but can't you find any other way to get my attention other than that? And I'm not sniggering, sweetie. I was laughing sexily. There's a difference 'y'know'.

PS. That was not our first conversation, forgetful missy. Ugh. It annoys me that I'm the one who remembers.

{e-mail received - 10:23 AM}

to: kingmadisonofawesome@yahoo.com

from: iamberrycross@yahoo.com

title: re:re:re:first chappiee

Bc you're an elephant.

{e-mail sent - 10:24 AM}

from: Jerkhole

What does that have to do with anything? Oh, and there, I stopped e-mailing you, sweetie.

{text message received - 10:25 AM}

to: Jerkhole

Elephants never forget anything. They remember. Elephants are cool like that.

{text message sent - 10:28 AM}

from: Jerkhole

So ... you're indirectly calling me cool?

{text message received - 10: 28 AM}

from: Jerkhole

WTF?! Is my contact name on your phone Jerkhole?!

{text message received - 10:31 AM}

to: Jerkhole

When neither jerk nor asshole is enough. How did you know, btw?

{text message sent - 11:02 AM}

from: Jerkhole

I looked over your shoulder in the hallway.

{text message received - 11:04 AM}

from: Jerkhole

but don't change the subject. did you call me cool?

{text message received - 11:05 AM}

to: Jerkhole

No, I just said you're an elephant bc you look like one. All big and wrinkly, and never forgets a thing.

{text message sent - 11:10 AM}

from: Jerkhole

I AM NOT WRINKLY. WTF?

{text message received - 11:10 AM}

from: Jerkhole

I'm gonna smoke in the lounge, ok? If you ever need to tell me something.

{text message received - 11:11 AM}

to: Jerkhole

Why're you even telling me where you're going? I can just text you, you know.

{text message sent - 11:15 AM}

from: Jerkhole

I just messaged you in case you need emergency-hotness-due-to-King's-presence. That kinda thing.

{text message received - 11:19 AM}

to: Jerkhole

You're a jerkhole.

{text message sent - 11:23 AM}

from: Jerkhole

I know. You turned me into one. ;) Also, I noticed that Axel's face is very wrinkly. Especially when I showed him your e-mail last night. The one where you called me sweetie (covering the 'note the sarcasm part' was very easy, too).

{text message received - 11:30 AM}

to: Jerkhole

WTFFFFFF DID YOU DO AGAIN, JERKHOOOOLE? I'M GONNA EFFINGGGG KILLL YOUUUU!

{text message sent - 11:31 AM}

from: Jerkhole

I'll be waiting in the lounge, sweetie. :'3

{text message received - 11:32 AM}