5♡

*leaving for tour*

it's the day before the first show of the tour. we were all loading our stuff onto our busses. we decided that the girls and i were just gonna stay on the bus with the boys since there's 12 bunks on one bus and it would be a waste to have 3 different busses. after we finish loading the stuff we all go out for diner to start off the tour.

since luna and i would be on tour with them we'd be missing classes so we're taking it online for now

i became really good friends with christina and aspen. the four of us were all like best friends now.

i also found out that there was literally nothing going on between jack and aspen, they were just really good friends and i believe it because aspen has a huge crush on jay alvarrez anyways.

we all decided to eat at california pizza kitchen and it was so good especially the butter cake. we all enjoyed our night and had a great time.

after we ate we went back to our busses and headed to our first tour stop. luna was hanging out with christina, zach, and corbyn in the booth table, aspen and i were watching clueless and eating popcorn on the couch in the front and jack, jonah, and daniel were playing video games in the back of the bus.

at around 12 am we all decided to go to sleep because we had to be up pretty early so they could set everything up and have sound check and all that stuff.

the next morning we went to get some quick breakfast and after we were done eating, all the guys went to the venue where they were performing to set up and do sound checks and plan out today's show. the girls and i just stayed on the bus to get ready and hang out until it was time for the meet and greets.

the concert was super fun! it was my first time seeing the boys perform live and it was amazing. we are just hanging out with all the limelights right now for the after show party.

we were all taking cute pictures together and some of their fans surprisingly took some pics with luna and i which was really cool. i was just talking to a couple of girls and they were so sweet and it was just a great time.

jack and i took a picture together and i posted it on my instagram because it was really cute. of course they're were the usual comments "are they dating" "ew" blah blah but there were some really nice ones.

then i heard a loud sound and saw that it was logan, george, and mark shooting merch with the merch guns while brendan was vlogging it. then they started aiming at the wdw boys and it was hilarious because they started screaming and trying to hide.

we were now back on the bus and everyone was asleep but i just couldn't fall asleep for some reason. i got out of my bunk to get water almost face planting the ground because i forgot that my bunk was higher up.

"hey violet" i jumped and saw it was jack sitting on the couch.

"hey you scared the life out of me" i reply back.

"sorry" he said laughing.

"why are you up?" i ask him.

"i could ask the same but i couldn't fall asleep" he says.

"oh same" i say sitting down next to him on the couch after getting a water bottle.

"so did you enjoy today?" he asked me.

"yeah, it was really fun. you guys were amazing" i say.

"aw thank you" he says.

"can you send me that picture of us you posted, it's cute" he asks.

"yeah sure, i know right" i say picking my phone up to text it to him.

"thanks" he says after his phone dings.

"no problem, good night" i say getting up to go back to my bunk.

"night, sleep well" he says hugging me.