2♡

luna didn't notice they were there yet so i lightly kicked her under the table and she looked up at me.

"look next to us" i said quietly so they wouldn't hear us. she look at me weirdly and then looked to her left (which was my right bc she was in front of me) she almost spat her drink out hahaha.
"holy shit" she said laughing but not loudly.
"talk to them" she said to me, she wasn't as big of a fan of them as i was but she still really liked them.
"umm not right now" i said nervously because i didn't want to bug them and luna just rolled her eyes, typical luna lol.
"i'm gonna get water, you want some?" i asked standing up and she said yes.

so when i was walking back to our table with the water, me being clumsy me tripped on air. luckily it was a small trip and barely any water spilled and it just spilled between our tables.
"good job dumbass" luna said to me.
i heard the boys next to us laughing at luna's response and i just blushed in embarrassment. thanks luna.
"are you okay?" daniel asked me. aww he's such a cutie.
"yeah haha i'm good thanks" i say to him smiling.
"oh okay that's good and no problem" he said back to me.
"well i'm daniel"
"i'm jack"
"i'm zach"
"i'm jonah"
"im corbyn with a y" and we all laughed at the dorky blonde boy.
"i know who you guys are" i said smiling hoping that didn't sound too creepy.
"oh are you guys fans" jonah asked
"yup" luna says
"well it's nice to meet you two, what are your names?" jack asks
"i'm violet"
"i'm luna"

all our food then came right when we started to laugh.
"so where you guys from" zach asked us
"anaheim but we just moved here today actually" luna said
"oh cool" they all said
me knowing that they are good friends with logan paul, i said "logan paul lives right across from us" i say laughing
"damn really? i'm so sorry" zach says and we laugh
"we're actually going over to his place after we eat, maybe we can all hang out" daniel says and the boys agree
"yeah that'd be fun!" i say to them

we all continue to eat with small talk here and there. i noticed zach glancing at luna a couple times and i smirked to myself. cupid violet is here!
after we were done eating we all exchanged numbers and social medias and headed to our apartment.