Chapter 3

***Becky/Bella's P.O.V***

I turned around to see Commodore Norrington by the fort, without Rose? And Elizabeth has gone too?

"Commodore, what happened?" I asked, frightened.

"Rosanna fell and Elizabeth jumped in after her." He replied as he ran down to the docks. I ran as fast as possible to catch up. Jeez, why are men so fast? I arrive to see Rose and Elizabeth being pulled on to the docks followed by a man who looks like Jack? Jack cuts off Rose's corset and she gasps for breath.

***Rosanna/Rose/Rosa's P.O.V***

I gasp and cough the sea water out of my throat and look up to see Murtogg, Mullroy, Elizabeth with a wet dress and Jack? I thought he was still on the run. He turns to Elizabeth and grabs the medallion from around her neck. I realise I am no longer wearing my dress. Only my chemise.

"Where did you get that?" He asks. Before she could answer, James and his men drew their swords and pointed them at Jack.

"On your feet." James ordered him. Jack slowly stands and holds his arms in the air.

"Elizabeth! Rosanna!" Governor Swann rushes over and puts his coat around Elizabeth. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, we're fine." She replied. James pit his sword away, took his coat off and put it around me.

"Rosanna, are you alright?"

"Yes, James. Thank you." I replied and he once again drew his sword and walked over to Jack. Governor Swann gave Murtogg a dirty look as he is holding my corset. He instantly drops it and points to Jack.

"Shoot him!" Governor Swann orders.

"Father!" Elizabeth yells and turns to James. "Commodore, do you really intend to kill Rosanna's rescuer?" James gives in and the men lower their weapons.

"I believe thanks are in order." James holds out his hand which Jack hesitantly takes. James quickly pulls up Jack's sleeve to reveal a branded 'P'. "Had a brush with the East India Trading Company did we, pirate?"

"Hang him" Governor Swann orders once again.

"Governor Swann! You can't kill a man if he saved my life!" He ignored me and James opened his sometimes stupid mouth.

"Keep your guns on him, men. Gillette, fetch some irons." He pulled up Jack's sleeve more to reveal his sparrow tattoo. Well, Jack really fucked up this time. "Well, well. Jack Sparrow, isn't it?" He pushed Jack's arm away. Here we go.

"Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please, sir." Yep, there it is.

"Well, I don't see your ship... 'Captain'." James mocked him.

"I'm in the market, as it were."

"He said he'd come to commandeer one." Murtogg butted in.

"I told you he was telling the truth." Mullroy held out Jack's effects. "These are his, sir." James picks up the pistol amd examines it.

"No additional shot, nor powder. A compass that doesn't point North." James pulls Jack's sword out of the sheath part way. "And I half expected it to be made of wood." Ouch. "You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of!"

"But you have heard of me." James drags Jack over to a post to have irons put on him.

"Commodore, I really must protest!" Elizabeth yells as we follow him.

"Carefully, Lieutenant."

"Pirate or not, this man saved my life!" I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.