Fuck. "Bolt? How the hell should I know? Why would I? I don't hang out with her."

He rolls his eyes. His wristwatch lights up and he pulls up the team. I watch everyone's face appear one by one. I move up next to Robin, looking over his shoulder. "Has anyone heard from Bolt? She's not picking up and she's not out and about in Gotham."

"Robin! Jester Quinn is behind you!" Wally shouts.

"Can it, mustard head. I'm helping."

"What?! Robin! You can't trust her!" Wally shouts. "She kidnapped and tortured you! You should still be resting! Your ribs will never heal!"

"She was helping get kids to safety, so I don't have much choice now," Robin admits, ignoring him about bed rest. "We're working together just this once."

I sigh in relief, glad he didn't tell them I let him go. They continue to talk as we get all the kids to the gym.

"Any kids, 15 to 17, go out and continue to find the younger kids and bring them here," I appoint. "Protect others like a hero would do."

"The others need my help at our base," Robin says, coming up to me. "Can I trust you to handle things here?"

"Handle things here? No. I'm going with you."

"Um, no, you're not. We can't trust you."

"You do."

"I–"

"I released you."

"Bolt released me."

"I'm the one that brought her to you." I retort. "I want to find my parents as much as you want to find your father and butler."

"My father?"

"Batman? Duh."

"Adopted."

"Yeah, I figured. Still your dad. So, how we getting there?" I ask.

"Teleporter."

"Great..." I sigh. "Do I have to keep my eyes closed?"

"Yeah," Robin says. "I'll lead you to the closest one."

He leads us to the zeta-tube in Gotham Academy. Robin shoves me inside first.

"Recognized: Bolt, Bo8."

My eyes widen as I'm teleported to the cave. I stumble out of the zeta-tube, whipping around to face the arriving Robin and Storm.

"It recognized you as Bolt," Robin mumbles.

"My electricity must've messed with the teleporter and thought I was Bolt!" I blurt out.

"Or because you're 'twins.'" Robin rolls his eyes. "Do you know where she is?"

"I already told you. I have no clue." I turn to look at the cave and act like I'm impressed. "So, this is your little team's secret hideout? It's impressive, I'll give you that."

"Bolt! Robin!" Wally runs in, speeding to a stop. "Y-you're not Bolt!"

"And neither are you. She's much more attractive. What's your point?"

"Robin, why'd you bring her here?!" Wally shouts.

"She wouldn't listen," Robin answers.

"I'm willing to help. We can fight it out later," I wave off.

"For now, we'll put aside our differences," Robin says.

The others enter the room and immediately get defensive. Artemis aims an arrow, Kaldur pulls out his water bearers, Zatanna conjures up power into her hands, Conner raises his fist, Wolf growls, and Megan floats up.