6

The sun was going down over the tent, and the lighting was just right. The cream plush pillows off set the multicolored lavender flowers with the other multicolors.
     Erica removed Caleb's shirt, as she sat on her knees nude.
     "I love you Caleb."
     "I love you too."
      Erica slowly kissed his manhood, as he inhaled with anticipation. She wasted no time to insert him into her love spot as, he grab her waistline.
     "Wait, I haven't put on protection."
     "I'm all the protection you need."
      Caleb rolled her over on her back.
     "Well lets do this right."
      His rhythm was slow, and intwine with the waves of the lake.
     "Oh god" she sighed as he embarked on ever entity of her well being.
     "Say it again."
     "I love you, Caleb." She moaned as he thrusted even harder.
     "Again!"
     "Love you, love you, love you."
     The more those words circled the tent, the wetter she got, and the louder the moans. Caleb put his hands over her mouth, but she moved them away.
     "I want to ride you."
     Caleb just shook his head. "I'm loving this."
      Those words sent chills up Erica spine, as she wrapped her legs around his back.
     "Don't worry, I'm staying in." he smiled.
      Erica just laughed, and relaxed to enjoyed their time.
     Minutes passed, maybe even a hour when Erica realize Caleb hadn't released yet. She didn't say a word. She just looked at his closed eyes, and bit lip.
     "Wait, Caleb, wait. Did you hear that."
     "Yeah, the waves."
     "No, sirens"
     Caleb peaked out the tent, as he seem people point in his direction, holding their children's ears.
     "We have to go, and we have to go now." Caleb laughed, as Erica jumped up, and put on her dress.