Prologue

BREAKING NEWS: Shots fired at a Charity Concert for Children's Cancer Research. Authorities haven't released any information as to if there have been any fatalities or injuries, but the Authorities believe that the target was teenage pop sensation Melodious Lightening. We will have more for you at six o'clock here on Channel 49 your local station for all of your on the go news. This is Melinda Carmichael wishing you a great rest of the day.

      Ugh they are blowing this way out of proportion. All that happened was some crazy lunatic got on stage and threatened to shoot me if I didn't denounce my faith and stop aiding all of the charities that helped others of my faith. Of course I bluntly told the Lunatic that I would never do that. When he processed what I had proclaimed he shot at me.

     Thankfully by the time he went to shoot at me everyone around me came out of shock and started moving into action. My guitar player who was standing right behind me quickly lunged forward and pulled us both to the ground right in the nick of time, and the security guards surged forward at the same time attempting to apprehend the shooter. Sadly he somehow out maneuvered them and got away.

    I still do not know how he got past all of the security check point with an armed gun in the first place. I mean there were cops and metal detectors all over the place. I didn't used to have to have all of that, but a lot has changed since I started making music. The biggest change was when I decided to become a follower of Jesus Christ. Many people, including my parents, were not happy about that.

     I have been targeted by many haters since. Therefore all of the security, but it hasn't made me change my mind. I have become and will forever be a Bible Believing, Jesus Loving, and Lord Worshipping Christian.