"Now look at this hunk, I'd bang him, oh wait I already do. Do you remember this day? It was before your friends went to that vacation and we hung out the day before they left?"" I look aight. And yes baby, I do." Jungkook said looking at himself with no surprised expression.

"Aight? Jungkook you look like a fucking model! I'm look like a biscuit compared to you

"Aight? Jungkook you look like a fucking model! I'm look like a biscuit compared to you." Yoona said looking behind her to face Jungkook, who kissed her nose.

"Babe don't underestimate yourself. You know how many guys I have to growl at when we pass people. Even married guys!" Jungkook said with a clenched jaw as he gripped his girlfriend's waist.

She laughed and shut off her phone of putting it back in her pocket and got up from her boyfriends lap to go check on the water. It was boiling.

She placed the seasonings in from the pocket and then put another seasoning in it to give it better taste.

She then placed the noodles in the pot. And went back to Jungkook to sit on his lap.

"Baby? What time do you get off of work?" Jungkook asked Yoona.

"Tomorrow? 3:00 why?" Yoona asked. As she turned herself around fully and looked into his eyes as her legs rocked back and forth on either side of Jungkook.

"So your getting off early? Is that what I'm hearing?" Jungkook said as he started to kiss Yoona's neck.

"Y-yup ahh!" Yoona moaned out as Jungkook sucked on a certain spot. She quickly got up from Jungkook before he carried her to their shared bedroom.

She checked on the noodles 8 minutes after he did that. She died them one last time before they were done. She got two bowls from the opposite side of the kitchen and placed them on the counter by the stove. She turned off the stove and started to put noodles in the bowels.

She placed them on the island and sat beside Jungkook.

"Thanks babe." Jungkook said turning towards her and kissing her softly on the lips.

Yoona took a bite of the noodles that was on her fork. Jungkook continued to stare at his girlfriend who was now going through her instagram.

She finally looked up feeling a pair of eyes on her." Wha-" but was interrupted by Jungkooks lips on her. She moaned as he gripped her waist picking her up and placed her on his lap.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and intertwined her fingers in Jungkooks now messy hair and pulled gently making him getting as he picked her up, without breaking the kiss. They left they kitchen, noodles forgotten. He brought them into there bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and got on top of her slipping her shirt over her head and began to make pretty red, soon to be purple marks on her bare collarbone as she moan and pulled Jungkooks hair.

~~

The next morning Jungkooks alarm went off waking him up. He groaned and stretched looking down at his naked girlfriend who was curled up next to him, while he had his arm wrapped around her bare waist.
He carefully pulled it out from under her and got up walked to his closet getting out boxers,a white short sleeved shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans with rips at the knees. He placed the clothes on the bed.