Chapter 2-Sunrise and Surprise

Chapter 2- Sunrise and Surprise

Perrie's POV

Today we are going to be performing on sunrise. It's 5:30am and we are at the sunrise studios. I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done. We are performing our debut single cannonball. I'm so excited it is our first performance as a group outside of xfactor. We will then be interviewed and Simon said after the show he has a little surprise for us. Today is going to be a great day I just know it.

Jade's POV

*During the show*

"Hello England and welcome back to sunrise we are joined today by the winners of Xfactor UK 2011 Little Mix!" The host, I think her name was Jeanette said.

"Hi!!!!!" Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Perrie and I said in unison.

"So girls what's it like not only winning Xfactor, but being the first ever group to win?" Jeanette asked.

"Well it's amazing to win the show in general but it is more special in a group because you have other people to share your victory with you, and they know how you feel. It also feels good because people always think groups, let alone girl groups could never win the show so it kinda proves a point that anyone can win" Leigh-Anne answered for us while we nodded out heads.

The interview went on for another 10 minutes before it was finally time for us to perform. We stood on the small stage and began to sing Cannonball.

Jesy's POV

Singing cannonball was amazing. Even though we have done it so many times before this performance, this one was special because we know that we have made it. this will be the first of millions of performances and I can't wait for it! The interview was over so we went back to our dressing rooms and waited for our surprise.

Leigh-Anne's POV

Wow! That was my favourite performance yet. I can't wait to do more. I'm just so happy I could cry. Stay strong Leigh-Anne you don't want to smudge your make-up. But OMG I'm so happy!

Mysteries POV

They are amazing! Especially live. Jade has changed so much, I have really missed her. I just hope she forgives me and doesn't freak out when I see her later......

Perrie's POV

"Ok girls good job with the interview and great performance, everyone loved it. Now your all probably excited for your surprise and here it is" Simon said while opening the door.

"Hi, we're One Direction."

Jade's POV

Omg, it's him.......

AN- hi guys (if anyone is reading this) thank you. I have been changing POV's a lot but that was just to get into the story. Now it will be mostly in Jade's and Perrie's POV because they are the main characters along with 3 members from One Direction who you will find out soon. There will basically be 2 stories merged into one. I'm on holidays so I'll be able to update a lot.

xoxo Jess