~MiniStory #4: Gup Training~

Captain Barnacles and Shellington are in the Gup A

Shelington is being taught all the basics about driving a Gup

Barnacles: ..-then you press this to start and stop the gup *points to a red button*

Shellington: Okay Captain! I feel ready to start!

Barnacles: Okay! Begin.

*Shellington turns on the ignition and starts driving the Gup slowly*

Barnacles: Good... Now make a left turn around the rock.

Shellington: Okay.. turn on the roc- WAIT A ROCK!?!

*The Gup A starts shaking*

Barnacles: Calm down shellington! Breathe!

Shellington: *inhales and exhales* O-Okay... *nervously turns the Gup A around the rock*

Barnacles: Now make a right turn so that we dodge the Coral Reef*

Shellington: *gulps* (come on shellington you can do this!) *turns the Gup A to the right*

Barnacles: Great job Shellington! Now, I dont want you to panic. But you have to learn this for emergencies. Okay?

Shellington: Okay...

Barnacles: *points to a yellow button that has a plastic cover covering it to prevent someone accidentally hitting it* This is the emergency booster. It boosts the Gup-A to extreme speeds to escape any danger.

Shellington: (Oh no... I see where this is going...)

Barnacles: To control the Gup-A so It doesnt loose control, just pull the steering wheel forward so you stay in a straight line. And if you want to turn in a certain direction, just turn the wheel SLOWLY to the direction. Okay?

Shellington: Captain...

Barnacles: Yes?

Shellington: P-please don't tell me Im going to have to do that..... *tucks in ears showing signs of fear*

Barnacles: Sorry shellington... its a requirement.. But I know you can do it! Now press the yellow button! *smiles*

Shellington: *gulps* H-Here.. we.. *presses yellow button* GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*the Gup-A suddenly speeds across the waters pulling Barnacles to the back*

Barnacles: WOah! *clings onto the ground using his claws* This is going faster than usual!!!!

Shellington: AHHHH!!!! *looks around aimlessly and remembers* OH! *grabs the steering wheel and pulls it backwards*

Barnacles: *crawls by using his claws to get next to Shellington* R-R-ROCK!!!!

Shellington: AAAA!!!!!! *turns the steering wheel too quickly causing it to break*

Barnacles and Shellington: *they look at each other*

Barnacles: ABANDON SHIP!!!! *opens the hatch and grabs Shellington by the tail*

Shellington: OWCHIE!!!

*they plunge into the water*

*The Gup-A crashes into the rock violently*

Shellington: *rubs tail* Whew....

Barnacles:  *looks at Shellington* Shoot! I forgot to grab a air tank for both of us!!

Shellington: Cant we just go back and grab them in the Gup-A?

Barnacles: Judging from the condition of the Gup-A, I highly doubt that they are usuable...

Shellington: Thats a good thing that we sea otters can hold our breathe for 5 minutes!

Barnacles: *checks octocompass* We are not too far from the octopod, so the swim back shouldnt be too hard.

*darkness starts to show in the sky*

Shellington: We better hurry!

*Shellington and Barnacles start swimming*

*a while later*

Shellington: *is ahead of barnacles* Look! The Octopod!

Barnacles: *getting tired* Im... almost out of... air....

Shellington: OH! I forgot... sorry! .... I got an idea! Up to the surface so you can catch your breath!

*they are both at the surface*

Barnacles: *Breathes* Ah! Fresh.... Air...

Shellington: Swimming to the octopod underwater would take a bit longer. But I know a great shortcut!

Barnacles: What is it??

Shellington: *goes on his backside* just float on your back and paddle with your back feet!

Barnacles: *copies Shellington* Wow! This is a much faster way!

Shellington: Yup! And the best part is that we can just look up to the sky...

Barnacles: I never knew that otters could do this to get place to place faster..

Shellington: The joys of being an otter...

*minutes later*

Barnacles: *turns over and dips head into the water* Oh! We are right above the octopod!

Shellington: Okay! Lets go!

-============================-

Update: School starts tomorrow so my schedule is gonna be crazy bonkers XP 

-==============================-

-Sky