Bed Medicine

Mel POV

Last night was amazing. I've never would've thought that we would ever make so much passionate love in one night. I had to call Lailah.

*Phone Convo*
Me- hey girl
LaLa- hey boo where yu been? What happened to yu one minute we was together then the next you just disappear.
Me- girl you remember Michael Bolwaire from when we was in high school?
LaLa- yea what about him?
Me- well... Long story short I was with him since Friday. We went out and everything giirll.
LaLa- yaaaaaaassssssss bish yaaaaaaassssssss and wym by everything😏😏? Was it good, is he big,  come on bihh give me something..
Me- giiiirrrl good is an under statement he took my ass down nd girl that's not even the best part he's romantic yet demanding in a sexy ass way.. Like who would've thought that we would get back together and be a happy family.
LaLa- awe he met baby A does she like him
Me- lala she loves him to death plus I always told her about him so she knows him.
LaLa- girl congrats but let me ttyl Jerome just came in nd he giving me that look 😝😝.
Me - alright girl ttyl.

I wonder what Mike's doing I may just stop by and surprise him. I put on

I hope he likes it

I hope he likes it. I grabbed my phone, car keys and my trench coat and left this should be fun😈😈.

Mike's POV

I just got out the shower when I heard a knock at my door. I didn't know who it could've been at this time of night so I rushed downstairs still in just my towel and open the door. "Hey baby I missed you" she says while unbuttoning her trench coat.
"Damn baby girl"
I'm telling you when I seen her I just wanted to devour her right there on the spot, so that's exactly what I did. I picked her up and put her legs on my shoulders, pulled her lingerie to the side and dove right in. I swirled my tongue on her pearl, up and down, side to side. I had her screaming so loud just from my tongue alone, I'm sure my baby done woke up a few houses. Before she could finish her orgasm I brought her right down on my 12 inches and made her take it all.
Mel- "OOOHHH MYYY GOOOOODDDD FUUUCK RIGHT THERE!!! MMMM PLEASE DON'T STOP"
Me- "Mmm shit I won't baby."
Mel- "it's too much baby I can't..."
I kissed her while going slow but deep, making sure she feels all of me.
Me- "nah baby you can take it for daddy, can't you?"
Mel- "SHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT YES, I'M... IM..."
Me- "yeah let the shit out baby rain down on daddy"
She came hard screaming, cursing and scratching but I didn't mind.
Me- "oh I'm not finished yet."
Mel- "huh?"
I carried her upstairs to the shower and fucked her senseless. I finally put her down but I still wanted more.
Me- "bend over baby"
She bent over with her hands on the shower wall and spread her legs. I rubbed myself up against her hearing her light moans then I finally placed myself deep in her womb and made love to her.

Mel POV
The way me and Mike is going at it, is not how we usually do it but I am not complaining at all.
Me- "oh daddy just like that, just like that"
Mike- "ugh fuck yes baby shit you feel sooo good"
All of a sudden he pulled out and before I could saying anything he picked me up, turned the shower off and walked over to the bed. He laid me down and walked over to the speaker. I soon heard bed medicine by eric bellinger,then came back to me, spread my legs and made way deep inside of me. We made love the whole night into the morning all throughout the house. The next morning I woke up sore and felt paralyzed from the waist down mike came in the room with a try of omelets, waffles, grits, bacon and sausage with two glasses of orange juice.
Mike- " goodmorning my queen, I made breakfast"
Me- " goodmorning my king and thank you"
Mike- "anything for you baby. How'd you sleep?"
Me- "you mean when finally came and then let me sleep?"
Mike- "yeah you was looking like you want this bo juice so I gave it to you baby."
Me- "mmmm that you did"
I leaned over and kissed him but soon stopped before it went any further.
Mike- "damn baby why you stopped it was about to get better."
Me- " because we have to get baby girl today and knowing you we won't even leave the house with both of our sex drives. Plus I'm still sore."
Mike- "yeah you right I'm sorry baby let's get you in the tub. I already ran you a bath"
Me- "ok baby"
Mike came and picked me up bridal style and placed me in the tub then left out the bathroom to get dressed.