Bad Decisions

Michael POV
Since tonight I have another show I wanna work out a little more. So everything is going good between me and Mel she's just unique to me. I couldn't ask for anything more than her. I swear she just doesn't know what she does to me. I would give that girl the world if I could. It's to the point I can't wait until we get married and she has my first child. Let me text my baby real quick.
{Convo}
Me- hey baby girl
My Future😍😘- hey love
Me- can I tell you something baby?
My Future😍😘- sure baby what's wrong?
Me- Mel I've been having this feeling that your the right one for me, like your my Mrs. Right and I can't wait to marry you and see you carrying my first child. Note I know this may to much for you but please baby my life is not complete without you I need ya crazy self with me forever.
My Future😍😘- um... Baby idk what to say...
Me- it's ok but I just wanted you to know how I felt... Anyway are you coming to see me preform tonight?
My Future😍😘- Yea I'll be there love you baby😘😘
Me- I love you too.
{Convo Over}
Ugh I can't wait to see that girl tonight.

Mel POV
I can't believe he feels that way about me especially if he knew he already has a child. A girl at that, her names' Amaya Bolwire and she's about to be 3 in May. Yes, I know she has Michael's last name but he was my first in EVERYTHING. He was my bestfriend since we were kids. I hours let him meet her. I mean she knows who he is and what he does for a living. I just hope he doesn't hate me when he finds out about her.
(Amaya in mm)