Silly Duck | CibSeptionxReader |

A/N: It's only a one shot so don't worry about anything. I will not make this an official fanfictions. I only did this out of boredom so yes. Thanks guys for 1.3k reads on my Those Days Just Begun book! I didn't think I would get this far but thank you :D

Now LES GO! (Hear the song Savior by Black Veil Brides to get the feeling of this Oneshot expressed ;3)

"(Y/N), why won't you come out? Are you upset?" Cib asked you, worrided about you. "Just leave me alone..." You answered back. "(Y/N) please just let me in! I'm worried about you" He said and started knocking on the door which got you a bit annoyed. You finally let him in, noticing that you were crying. "What's wrong? Who made you cry? I'll deal with the-" You cut him off by saying this, "It's fine...I was just...You know..." You looked down at your wrists and so did he. He frowned and looked at you with an angry look. "I thought you said you weren't going to cut anymore, (Y/N)!" He yelled. "Sorry...I couldn't help it...They were hurting me so...I had to let my depression out..." You said. Cib sighed and held both your wrists.

You hissed since he touched your newly fresh cuts you've made. He looked into your (E/C) irises, leaning on your forehead. "(Y/N), promise me that you won't cut again...You know how much it affects me!" He said. "I..." You sighed and looked into his dark brown hues. "Do you promise?" He asked. You looked down, (H/C) falling down onto your face. You raised your head again and nodded. "I promise I won't do it again..." Cib smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed your cheek and you blushed a light red colour. "I love you, (Y/N)..." He whispered. "....I love you too, Cib" You replied.

He leaned close to you, closing his eyes as you stood there frozen. You had no idea what to do but you just went with it. You closed your eyes and he pressed his lips against your soft ones. It lasted until you had the need for air. The both of you pulled away and inhaled the oxygen. Cib smiled softly. You blushed deeply and gave him a shy smile. "I love you so much..." He whispered. "...Your my savior, Cib" You said and wrapped your arms around his neck.

A/N: Sorry if it was short. I didn't have any ideas of what to write but I hope you enjoyed :3

Silly Duck | CibSeptionxReader |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara