N I N E

*A/N: I realised that I did Chap8 in 1st pov my bad.Enjoy*
_ _ _
"Ambby". Brent groaned as he clutched his stomach. He staggered over to the back of the club.Amber had taken refuge at the empty corner, needing some peace after Brent's constant drunk whining but the girl knew she had no luck or peace written in her faith. Brent groaned as his face contorted into a hurling expression.

"Shit". The green eyed girl mumbled under her breath as she led Brent outside the back of Ratch Club.

The metal door swung shut behind the two and Amber struggled to hold the ash blonde boys weight.

He was hammered and now he was sick.

She walked him to the nearby dumpster where Brent,hurled his stomach contents out. While, Amber ran her fingers through her brown hair as she sighed in part tiredness and part irritation.

She clearly remembered telling Brent to go easy on the alcohol after her call with Kai Parker.

But much to her expectation,Brent brushed her advise off and drank to the point of being sick.

It's been twenty minutes and there was no sign of Kai or the mystery curly haired lady. To which Amber was grateful for. The girl knew,Kai would eventually appear so she attempted many times to get Brent to leave but he cut her off each time either by ordering her to get him more to drink,by tugging her onto the dance floor or by burying his head into the crook of her neck as he mumbled "five more minutes" making Amber cave.

Brent finally stopped vomiting but his intoxication was still prominent as he swung an arm across Amber's shoulder.

"Come on. We needa dance". He slurred out taking Amber's hand in his as he sloppily swayed about with her.

"Okay,Brent. Calm down". She felt as if she were talking to a child. A very stubborn child.

"You're no fun". He spat creating space between them as he stepped back before wobbling inside the club. Leaving a distraught brown haired girl behind. She had to get Brent out of here before Kai showed up.Brent was clearly in his 'happy drunk' stage and Amber had to act fast if she wanted her boyfriend home before he reached the tip of the scale to 'angry-grumpy drunk'.

Amber, inhaled a breath of fresh air,silently grateful that Brent was inside and she stood ,outside away from him. 

"So who's that?".

Great just what I needed,Amber thought as she turned around to find the one and only, Kai Parker.

●\●\●

An update!!,goood rite? Or not.. 

Really wish I could be one of those pro writers :/ you guys are stuck wd my crap efforts :/.

 Thanks for d support everyone. I'm just gonna go ahead and continue writing this story, screw mirror sites! I love #Kamber too much to let this TEEN/fan FICTION go to waste. Copying sites can suck it!. (Still on a semi-break thou)

I would love to know your thoughts and if you have any questions regarding me,this book,the characters or anything else I'd be okay with answering them :). We reached 500+ views!

Xo-AdeelaJ

21/08/17