Chapter 22

As I stopped at the stop sign at the end of Liam's street I texted Harry.                                                                                         "Where are we meeting up?"  
                                    "At Nando's."
He replied quickly as I turned left to make my way downtown. As I make my way my phone rings. But as soon as I answer it and was about to put the phone to my ear they hung up immediately. I looked on my "Recent Calls" while trying to focus on the road and my phone it read "Restricted Number". As I finally focus back on the road I pull up into Nandos parking lot.

  As I walk in a grin spread across Harry's face as I showed a slight smile not as happy as he is. "So what's up?" Harry asks as he reaches for my hands across the table but I snatch them away quickly leaving him with an curious look on his face. "Nothing but we need to talk." "Yes, we should." I'm surprised he's agreeing with me but I hope he thinks ahead what this situation about to be. "So about what happened a few days ago.." I started but then Harry quickly reacts to it. "Really Hallie!" He yells, "You should've told me you were going to talk about this." "What did you think I was going to talk about Harry? Huh, because it surely wouldn't be getting back with you!" I yell frazzled. He gets up quickly and slams the napkin holder onto the floor and storms out the restaurant. Im sitting in the restaurant quite embarrassed but I realize I shouldn't be. Cause he made a fool out of himself. I get up pushing the hair out my face as I bend down to pick up all the napkins.  Out of nowhere I hear a voice say "Don't worry, I got it." I look up to see a guy with Brown hair swept up in a "Short Straight Casual" hairstyle. He kneels down and grabs the napkins from my hands and get the rest up from the floor. I stand up and dust myself off as I held my hand out to help him get up. "Thank you." I say with an smile.  "No, Thank you. Umm, sorry I didn't catch your name while we was picking up napkins together." He says as I giggle and respond "It's Hallie. And yours?" "Im Louis." He held his hand out offering me an handshake, So i do as he please and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you lovely lady." He says as he kisses my hand causes he to blush and laugh like crazy. "Nice to meet you also." Im so pleased at his gentleman manners. I wish I had someone who treated me like this. 

                                                                     *Harry POV*

"She don't understand what im going through right now, she don't." I whisper to myself as I drive down the lonely road in the middle of nowhere. All of a sudden I get a text, I was hoping it was from Hallie but it appeared on the screen "Restricted". And the message was quit weird, seems like a death threat basically. It said , "You better watch you back cause im around you, you just don't know how bad I can hurt you. I had your friend in a lil trap but they seem to escape it. But now, im going to drag you in it. So watch your back. I can be close by you any minute now. Just watch out."  That message sends shivers throughout my body that leaves me speechless.