Chapter 46

Hallie POV

"Your not in labor and you due in January." The nurse assure me as she hands me some medical papers. "So what day in January?" "When you come to your next check up we will tell you." I slide carefully off the hospital bed and a sharp pain was shocked through my back. I ache in pain and sit down in the chair I was close to. "Oh yeah. You will have back pain just or tonight. The pain will wear off when you take your medicine. Whenever you decide to go to the pharmacist." I stand up again and my legs are shaking. I don't even know why. I sit back down wishing I could just walk the hell up out of here. "Can I get a wheelchair please. I'm a pregnant woman who can't hardly walk right about now." She walks out the room an I'm hoping she is going to go get me a wheel chair.

                                                                          Liam POV
"Is Hallie Dawson ready yet?" I ask the woman at the front desk. "Yes she is. Um who are you?" "I'm her boyfriend." The woman give me an odd look. "Her fiancé." She began to type into the computer. "Your name?" "Liam. Liam Payne." Why do she need to know my name? "So type Liam two times and Payne once?" "No. Just Liam Payne." She begins to type again. "I'm sorry but when I look on Hallie's record your name don't pop up." "Do it really matter. I mean just know I'm her fiancé. Do you need my address too?" "I have proof too. Hold on let me go get my friend." I run for a search of Louis and I finally spotted him. Louis follow me back to the main desk where the same lady sits. "Louis tell her that I'm Hallie Dawson fiancé." "You told me you were her boyfriend." "But. I didn't tell you I was her fiancé cause I wasn't ready to tell you cause I just met you." "Lad. All I can say is Hallie Dawson and this guy here is dating." Louis tells the lady. She looks at us like were stupid. "Are you Harry Styles?" She asks Louis. "No. I'm Louis. A friend? Why?" "Cause the only person she has on her list is her mother. And Harry Styles." Me and Louis exchange looks and look back at the woman. "Shit. Look mam. She didn't change her list. Harry is her ex. I'm her boyfriend now." "Fiancé" Louis corrects me. "Yeah fiancé." "Sorry. But only Harry can come get her. For all I know you two could be kidnappers." "You can go ask Hallie yourself. She will tell you! I promise!" "No. Sorry but if you two don't have no one here and your not on their list. You can't come here." "I'm not leaving. We're not." "SECURITY!" The woman yells and two police officers escorts me an Louis out.

Me and Louis sit in his car trying to figure out a plan. "Look we could call Harry ask him to get Hallie out and bring her to the house." "That sounds like a great idea." I dial Harry's number in and he picks up after the first ring.

                                                                         Harry POV
"Hello?" "Hey Harry this is Liam and I need your help right about now! Please." He breathed into the phone. He explained to me what happened and I'm still confused on some parts. "Ok. So bring her to her house?" "Yes. Please." Liam beg. "Alright. Met you at her house." "Alright thanks lad. I knew I can always count on you. Maybe be can grab coffee later or so." He suggest. "Eh. Yeah. Sure." I awkwardly said. He hangs up the phone and I get up and get dressed. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to go help a friend with Hallie." I tug my shirt over my head. "We'll be careful and bring Hallie over I want to see her." Mum said as she walks back into the kitchen continuing on making breakfast.

I later arrived at the hospital and walked up to the front desk. "Hallie Dawson?" I ask feeling like I just got finished running a marathon. "Name?" "Harry Styles." "You know some guys came here and tried to get her also. Their name was Liam Payne and Louis." "Oh really. That's great." She looks at me in shocked but I really didn't pay attention to her I was to busy in a search of Hallie. "She's in room-" Before she can finish her sentence I saw a nurse scrolling Hallie out a room in a wheel chair. She looks un healthy. Very un healthy. Hallie looks up and sees me. Her eyes filled with shock. She tap on the nurse hand nervously.

                                                                        Hallie POV
"Thank you for the wheelchair. It could do some great legs for me." I'm thankful she brought me the wheelchair. Cause if she didn't I would be crawling out of this hospital. "Your not taking this home." The nurse states. "Wait. What?" I ask in total confusion. "You have to walk. It would be easier on your back." She rolls me out the room and out to the main lobby. I pick my fingers at my pants getting the lint off of it. I look up in a search of Liam. And once my head pops up all I see is Harry's face? I'm in shock. Why is he here. Where's Liam? Did he go psycho again and kidnapped Liam? I tap on the nurse nervously. "Um, I think we need to go back in the room." "I'm sorry Ms. Dawson but we have other patients." "But I'm having-" I pause to think of an idea. And one pops right in mind. "Contractions. Oh. Contractions. Ow! Oh my! Woo!" I yell. The nurse leans down and whisper in my ear. "If your just doing this to cause a scene you can get arrested." I changed the plan in the script quick. "You know what? I was just. Um." "Save it." The nurse interrupts. "Yeah. I will do that." I awkwardly say. Harry walks up to me and helps me out the wheelchair. "Where's Liam?" I whisper.

                                                                 *To Be Continued*

Bullied By My Boyfriend Best Friend (One Direction Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें