Chapter 19

Sophia's Pov:

I turned, my face came in contract with something hard. Opening my eyes, I was confused to who or what I bumped into. Opening my eyes, I saw a chest, looking up I remember who the chest belonged to. I couldn't help it when I saw her sleeping face. Moving my face up to face hers, I couldn't help but to kiss her lips. Smiling, I stared at her sleeping face a little longer, until I decided to get up. Getting up I stretched, my body ached a little. Running my hand through my hair, I exhaled. Being hit by the stench of my breath, I cringed a little. Deciding to go brush my teeth, walking out the room and walking to the bathroom. Still a little tired, I heard a door creak open, turning around slowly, I saw my brother Desmond coming out of his room, right behind him was Arius. My brother quickly lifted his head, quickly rushing to me and put his hand over my mouth, as he knew what I was about to do. 

"It's not what you think, don't shout or you'll wake everyone up", he said. 

Shaking my head in agreement to his demand, he finally let go of my mouth. I gave him a questioning look as to say, "If it's not what I think then what is it?"

As if he knew what I was asking, he  answered me through mind link, "Last night after you and Chris decided to go to bed, Danielle and him agree on him staying her with her while she goes back to the clan home to check on everyone and see if Chris's father is okay and awake. So I told him he could stayed in my room, so when we got there we just started talking. I asked him a lot of things, he also told me that the witch that's was helping Syd and Jasper was his twin sister. So we ended up talking, before we knew it time passed and we ended up falling asleep, we just got up and I was going to show him the bathroom. That's were you come in."

Still looking at him, I couldn't help to questioningly looking at him, but ended up just believing him. Knowing him,I know he wouldn't lie. Looking over to Arius, I signed him to were the bathroom was. He walked passed us, looking a little embarrassed, as if he was caught in an incriminating crime. When he went into the bathroom, I turned my face back to Desmond and said through mind link, "So the witch is his sister , that means they're both powerful magical beings. I think we might have a lot of trouble at hand. Do you think that he'll be strong enough to go against his sister Desmond? "

He shrugged , " I don't know him well, he may be my mate, I hope he trustworthy. He's your mates best friend, I don't think he would ever hurt her. But I don't know, all we have to do is watch him. I'll make it my job to, you and Chris have too much at hand right now. So does everyone else. Make sure Chris doesn't find out about this suspicion, she will tell him and will be mad. So for now, this is between you and I.", he replied. 

Sighing, before I could say anything else, I heard the bathroom door open up. Seeing Arius come out, he thank me and went back into my brothers bedroom. My brother followed right behind him, it was kinda cute. Desmond look like one of those kittens who can't stay away from their owner. I smirked a little, and went into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I saw bags under my eyes, washing my face. I started brushing my teeth, while brushing, little thoughts of what almost happened between Chris and I last night, started to come back. I felt a tingle, rise from my back, my face felt streaming red. Trying to not think about it, I quickly brushed my teeth and wiped my face. I walked out the bathroom, before I can leave it fully. I came face to chest with someone, looking up I saw it was Joshua. My face was still red from the thoughts, Joshua looked at me questioningly. Before I knew it the tingling sensation came back, I couldn't help it, leaning into Joshua I let out a low groan. It started to rise up, I felt sensation, and passion I couldn't understand, still holding on to Joshua. He looked worried, trying to figure out what was wrong with me, I couldn't answer him because I was being stopped some how from the feelings that was going on in my body. Before I knew it, I heard a low growl. Joshua and I both turned our direction to where the growl was coming from. It was Chris, she looked pissed, I could see her teeth were sharp and her claws were out. Her eyes were glowing purple, she looked like she was ready to charge. Trying to tell her it's not what she thinks, but I couldn't.  Falling to the ground I moan a little more, Joshua ignored Chris and came to my help. He tried to ask if I was okay, but before we knew it Chris already was charging towards him.