Chapter 3

Sophia Pov:

Damn I hate waking up in the morning, but at least this time it's for a good cause.

Getting from my coffin I used my super speed to run upstairs to the second floor bathroom, only to be pushed by Desmond. I use my strength to grab him by the arm and throw him across the floor, away from the bathroom door. I quickly went into the bathroom and locked it.

"That wasn't fair little sis, I got here first and you cheated by using your man strength on me."

I burst out laughing and said,"Desmond you're just a crybaby, who got beat by his stronger little sister go use the downstairs bathroom".

"Whatever little sis, paybacks a bitch." and with that last saying he left.

I took the quickest shower in history, getting out the tub and wrapped my towel around me, exiting from the bathroom.

I dashed into my room and looked for a cute outfit to wear. What I came up with was a white lace blouse, blue shorts and my white classic crochet toms. (Hey because I'm an old vampire doesn't mean I can't dress up-to-date). Getting ready I dashed down stairs into the living room and saw Desmond, mother and father standing there waiting for me.

Desmond whistled and said, "My dearest sister, I think you should stay home today because we don't want to cause any accident. If any man sees you, he might go blind".

I blushed, hitting Desmond slightly on the arm.

Father asked if we were ready to leave? We said, "yes".

We walked outside and was greeted by the heat of the sun. (We burst into flames, lol no not really we're powerful vampires so we can walk in daylight; isn't that cool, and no we don't glitter, like another bullshit fact said in twilight) We all got into fathers White classic Cadillac and drove off.

Chris Pov:

Walking outside to go train with the other pack members, I was stopped dead in my track by Greg. Rolling my eyes I asked him "what he wanted".

He replied "I want you to admit you can feel our bond, you're my mate; date me already".

I looked at him and burst out laughing "Greg you and I both know that isn't true, only thing you feel is a hard one in your pants when you're around me. You're not my mate and I'm not yours."

"But Chris so what? I'm in love with you, can we just look pass the mate bullshit and just date each other?"

I walked past him, before I can walk away he held on to my arms. Turning back to yell at him to let go, I notice a white Cadillac stop in front of the pack house; four people were in it. Using my nose to sniff out the people in the car, I recognized the girl from last nights sweet smell, but the others smell were unfamiliar.

My dad came out to greet them as they came out the car. They all look like gods, so beautiful, well dressed, and had amazing heights. If I was a human I would have thought they were a supermodel crew.

Turning around I notice half of my pack were out here with us looking at the four guest. Wait I looked up at the sun and then to them. "Why aren't they burning to ashes? I thought vampires weren't supposed to be out when the sun is".

Like if my dad knew what I was thinking he spoke to me through pack link and said, "Some powerful vampires are able to walk out in the sun and guessing that they can do that, means they must be."

All four of them walked towards where Father, Greg and I were. The oldest looking man; I'm guessing he's the father stretched his hand in front of dad. When he did so I heard the other pack members growl as if they were going to do something dangerous. Father connected his hand with the  man's and gave it a shake, when doing so the other pack member cease to growl."We have not come here to harm any of you or start any trouble. We came here asking for acceptance and permission to live in this town with no problem. This women standing next to me is lovely wife Laura and these two are our children Sophia and Desmond. ", the man said in a British accent.

This time the women next to him spoke "We came here as a family to find new grounds. We don't want any trouble, we're going to enroll our two children in the local high school as your pack members and ask that you treat them with respect. We're not like other vampires, we don't have any hatred for the wolves".

My father looks at me and I looked at him, he had a smile on his face and looked to the four guest in front of us. "My daughter Chris and I grant permission to live in this town with us. But be warned if you do anything that offends us we won't hesitate to attack".

I was kind of excited to have vampires here, to be honest I've never actually laid my eyes on any until now.

Looking to where Sophia the girl from last night was standing, I gave her an accepting smile. She looked away with hate in her eyes and that made my heartache. I looked at my feet and Sighed.

Sophia Pov:

We went back into the car and drove off; heading back home.

Thank god father said it was time to go because if he didn't I would have ripped off that guy that was holding hands with my mate Chris. "Was that her boyfriend or the mate person she was talking about?", Feeling a mixture of sadness and anger I sat quietly in the car until we reached home.

Getting home, I rushed out the car and went into the house. I rushed into my room and locked the door.

"Why does this hurt so much? I finally found my mate, but she already taken. Why must this happen to me?"

Blood start streaming down my eyes.

Hearing a knock on the door, I wiped the blood away and answer the door. It was Desmond asking what was wrong? I told him everything and he said, "It could have been a misunderstanding sis, we'll find out soon. We are going to school with them tomorrow right"? Shaking my head yes and giving him a hug for making me feel better. I let go of him and told him thank you. Feeling a little tired I told him I was heading to bed early. He left and I went to sleep in my bed (yeah I have a bedroom, I only use it occasionally.) waiting for the next day.

Chris Pov:

When Sophia left with her family it felt like a part of me went with her. Yanking my hand from Greg's hold, I went upstairs into my room and fell upon my bed. Why did she look at me like that, did I offend her. No fuck her, the fuck is up with her. I don't get her at all, last night she was all Touchy Feely kissing me and now today she's acting like I'm some Virus. My wolf whimper from the memory of how Sophia looked at us.

Putting the pillow over my head, I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me Greg, I was checking up on you, if you're OK?" he said.

"Go away Greg I'm not in the mood for your bull crap.", I said.

Like if ignoring or not hearing what I said he came in any way. "Chris I can tell you're not OK, you seemed angry. Is it because of me"? he asked.

"No Greg it's something else don't worry about it.", I said, getting up and looking at him."Oh I get it now, it's because you think that hot vampire girl would take me away from you, it's OK Chris she won't. You're the only beauty I can ever love.", He said with a cocky grin.

An urge to kiss him, came over me, so I did. It didn't feel right, something in my head told me to stop, but I push that something to the back of my head. His tongue moved into my mouth and both of our tongue battle for dominance. He slid his hands up my shirt, not liking it I stopped kissing him and took his hands out of my shirt.

Looking at me, he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too".

Replying I said, "It's fine, to be honest I didn't enjoy the kiss or anything. It felt wrong, I did it to see for sure if we're mates and obviously we're not. I'm not trying to hurt you or lead you on Greg, but you're not my mate".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please. I want to hear your opinions and idea of what you want. I might even add some in if I really like it.