Hey guys!! It's like I'm talking to my self here :/

Anyways here's an update on my story :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Being shipped in a box for 10 days can be terrifying. The bumps, twist , and turns were irritating. I couldn't wait to get out and be loved once again.

Finally I was out and dropped. I hit my head hard on the pavement floor. I looked around the see a busy street and people walking across from the street.

I was picked up once again and placed down into my box. After about a good 30 minutes I was rested on a flat surface.

I couldn't believe where I was! I was surrounded by cute little kids! They had stickers and missing teeth. Oh I couldn't wait to be loved!

A little girl was carrying me toward a little boy. The little boy did something unexpected...

He kissed my forehead! What a sweet kid. But I shouldn't have said because soon enough I was thrown across the room and slammed into the wall.

Since I was made out of fluff I couldn't feel a thing. I stayed on the floor for several minutes until a lady picked me up and gave me away to another little girl.

The little girl was the sweetest girl ever but the most sweetest will always remain in my heart will be Emily. The little girl was know by the name Amanda. She would always hug me, kiss my forehead, love me, cafe for me, and play with me just like Emily . Oh I miss Emily! Soon after all the playing and napping time I was stuffed into a bookbag.

2 hours later I flew out of the bookbag and landed onto a soft red velvet bed. The bed was softer than me! I soon saw a little freckled girl with blue-ish green eyes appear before me. It was Amanda! She has snuck me home with her! What a daredevil.

"Supper is ready sweetie" yelled an older lady.

"Coming mommy" yelled little Amanda.

She ran to eat. I was all alone again and filled with curiosity and questions. I wonder how it's like to eat.

After about 1 hour I saw the smiling glowing face that belonged to Amanda. She picked we up and spun me around until she was dizzy. She had fallen and giggled at the landing of the fall.

Amanda had taken out a small outfit which was purple pajamas that covered her feet and body. She was adorable! She took her bath and hugged me tightly.

After Amanda had bathe she dressed into her pajamas and her mother had combed her hair into pigtails. Amanda climbed into bed and was tucked in by her mother. Amanda insisted that I slept beside her or in her arms so I was there where I needed to be.

"Goodnight Amanda, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite"

"MOMMY!! There's there's bed bugs?!?!" Screamed Amanda.

"Oh sweetie don't worry about them. I love you" Amanda's mother laughed quietly and turned off the lights quickly.

"I love you too mommy" replied Amanda. And with that Amanda's mother closed the door.

In fear Amanda had hugged me even tighter than before. In no time the sweet little girl soften her grip on me and slept peacefully.

It was dark and I was lost in my thoughts. I had many questions again.. What were bed bugs? Can they hurt Amanda and me? I really wanted to figure it out but there was no way.

While Amanda was sleeping there was some strange figure entering the room through the window. This suspicious figure took a few things such as a picture of Emily and a necklace.

Maybe this figure was lost. And then that's when that happened, the strange figure looked right at Amanda! He crept toward her but stopped. Through the light of the outside world you could clearly see the figure.

This figure looked like a human but more muscular and hairier. Maybe it's Bigfoot that Emily has talked about! "Bigfoot" crept even closer to Emily and kissed her on the forehead and left just like that.

Time flies by quickly when your a teddy bear but what happened last night was terrifying. I couldn't help but think about it. I wish I could warn someone but I'm just a teddy bear.

••••••to be continued•••••••

I'm not sure if that was a cliffhanger.. I hope u enjoyed the story so far! I'll update as soon as I get a chance.

**By the way if you have any ideas for the story you can leave it in the comment section ^-^ I would love to read them and use it for my story thanks!!

Peace✌️✌️