Hello people of all worlds I'm back with a chapter-ish thing and I wouldn't have done it without my friend :)

Hope you enjoy :)

_________________________________________________________

Darkness everywhere. No light. I would say very frightening.. I couldn't see anything and that's terrible.

Since I was stuffed in a box, treasure chest to be exact, I found it quite comfy. Then a few minutes later the lid opened up. I had finally seen light in the past years! Not only did I see light I also a girl whom I happened to be very familiar with.

She looked like a teenager. The mysterious girl searched through the box but came upon me. She was startled at first but a grin started to appear across her face.

I was soon picked up and placed onto a black spinning chair. I was very confused at this point. I wanted to look around and snoop a bit but I may say this again I'm a teddy bear not a magical human being.

The girl stared at me and I stared at her. Soon after that memories started to flush my mind. This girl was Emily.

She's the one who gave me the name, who played and cared for me but she had also thrown me into a box for years and never opened it again until today.

Should I be mad or happy? This question should be answered soon. Emily picked me up and traveled to a different room. The hallway looked different from when I was there. The walls are painted yellow, the paintings on the wall were taken down and were replaced with pictures of Emily and her family.

They all looked so grown and healthy just the opposite of me. As soon as Emily stopped walking she closed the door and placed me inside another box, again! This time it had no lid , the sides were slippery and wet. There was a hole in the ground at the other end of where I was sitting, and finally a silver tube with little holes inside were at the top. Humans refer to this as a tub and a shower. I don't know why.

Emily turned a knob and water came pouring down on me. The water was warm, a feeling I never felt before. Humans would refer to this as showering. Emily washed me all nice and clean. She then dried me in a towel. I felt terrific.

I was only then handed to a lady who looked like Emily but older , she could be her mother. All my holes were sewn shut. All my stuffing was replaced with better ones. But my eye was still missing and that was fixed pretty soon. Emily's mother had sewn a new eye for me which felt better.

All my flaws were fixed but only one thing was missing. A nice warm big hug from Emily. Gladly she gave me one . She placed me on a chair and started to get a box and organizing it. I had a worried feeling that something was wrong. Emily was sniffling and blowed her nose into multiple tissues.

Emily had placed wall paper on the inside of the box's wall. She added a cover and a picture of her and me together. Soon after that I knew what was happening .

I was angry, mad, sad, terrible, and much more. I had all these mixed emotions rising out of me I couldn't handle it. I wanted to scream and shout and let it all out but I couldn't I was just some stupid toy that no one loves. I would only get shipped and passed down to someone that will never love me. I was getting shipped.

I thought Emily was keeping me but she had to say something.

" Fluffy I love you, and I will always love you, I'm only shipping you because kids don't have a toy and I want.. Them to have a special one , and that special one is you. I wish I could keep you but kids need you more than I do. I...love.. You Fluffy and always remember that."

She kissed my forehead and placed me comfortably on the cover. I was staring at the picture she took and felt love. I was actually loved.. I love Emily to but I realized that she's right. I want to travel, I want to meet new kids, I want to be loved by someone else . I would always remember the good times Emily and I had but it's time to say goodbye.

Bye Emily.