My baby!

"Its a....." the doctor said while rolling that thing around my belly.

"its a girl" The doctor said cheering me and Matt

we were in shock! its a girl. I love girl babies! I am so happy and so did Matt. the pain stopped hurting when I took one while I was still at the hospital.

"I can't believe its a girl. You k ow how much I wanted a girl" he said sounding happy

"Yes, but only one thing" I said

" What"

"Your gonna be the only boy in the house" I said laughing

"True, But at least I have a wife and our Baby" he said kissing me.

I kissed him back and we was waiting till the doctor come to get our pics from my baby in my stomach. We went to the car and drove off.

We went to the store to get some clothes and stuff from the baby.

after when we was done we drove on home.

8 months later

I feel horrible. I feel fat. I feel bloated. I feel....well I don't know what else to think but it annoying. my hormones are going crazy. just have any day till this baby drop out!!!! I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat. it was afternoon and I wanted o eat something good I pulled out some frozen waffles and heated them up. and I grabbed some whipped cream. I love whipped cream with waffles.

Anyway i t was done and I took hem out and grabbed the whip cream. I put allot on it and my mouth was watering. I was eating and eating till me and my baby are full! I ate it and put the dish in the sink.

I watched t.v till Matt got home.

He had a job now because right now we are just living in a house like 2 bedrooms. for me and Matt and the other is our baby. he said when we get home we will lay down and figure out baby names.

It will be really relaxing he will get home by 7 and its now 6:30.

I was bored so I just layed there watching t.v. all of the sudden I felt pain of my stomach. really bad pain I started calling Matt. that k god he answered.

"Babe can you come. I am having stomach pains and- OWWW" I groaned very loudly. it was like a sharp pain. really hurts

"Ok I was on my way home anyway so I am on my way anyway so I'll be there as soon as possible so hang on tight"

"Hang on tight? you want me to hang there on tight till you come and I am in really bad pain" I said

"I am only 5 minutes away" he said in a duhh voice "

"Oh? ok well hurry up ba- OWWWW" I said. I starting to get mad over this stupid pain.

I tried to get up., but I couldn't its really hurts I just got up and went upstairs to take me a bath. it was really nice and warm...

MATTS POV

Comon you stupid red light. I have 2 more red lights then I make a turn and boom! I am right there in my home. I hope she's alright. I hope she's not doing anything crazy.

Chris POV

I was in the water feeling really nice now! the pain stopped thank god! this baby sure likes to move a lot! I got out so I can lay down in the bed. I was wearing a pagama dress like those things were you were a dress but its pagama s and......NVM!

I heard a door open and slammed "CHRIS" Matt yelled he kept yelling till I walked to him.

"Hey" I said sounding a little better

"Are you still in pain" he said very worried "no I am fine....for now" I said

30 minutes later

me and Matt wanted to go to bed early because we was really tired. We went to sleep

At 2am

I woked up and ran (waddled) to the bathroom I threw up. I was so sick and tired. There were footsteps coming and Matt was holding back my hair and patting my back to get let it out. when I was down I washed my mouth and stuff and went to bed.

8:00am

It woked up and all sudden my water broke.....OH GOD!!!!!!!!

SO HOW WAS IT!!?? ANYWAY VOTE COMMENT THNXXXXXX