Love

"Will you marry me" He said

"OMG YES OF COURSE!!"

2 weeks later

"I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE YOU MAY KISSED THE BRIDE" The pastor said we kissed

It was just a simple marriage thing.

"I have to go take a bath, I have a surprise for you when I come out" I said winking at him

I striped my clothes off and went in I heard the door open and then closed. That must be Matt using the bathroom I heard the shower open and Matt came in.

"Hey" I said wrapping my arms around his neck

"I love you" he said kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back. these sparks never gets old. he picked me up by the thighs and now I was being pushed to the wall. after that make out we was in the bed. our tounges were moving around. I was on top of him. this is so amazing. I can't believe this is happening. he was on top of me now. my fingers went down his manhood. he moaned. and it was getting hard down there. he kissed me everywhere leaving love bites. Right now his thing was right on my inner thigh."Wanna do it?" I nodded missing his kisses and touches. his thing went inside me. "oh! ohhhh." I moaned. the bed was shaking. it felt really good. he started moving slowly. "Oh! oh Christina!" He moaned loudly. then he started going faster. "OHH!! OHHH! AH!" I moaned very loud. it felt so good.

2 hours and 30 minutes later

all of the sudden we fell asleep

We fell asleep

hey! I'm sorry about the sexual mature thing! well anyway vote please.